Reviews for Up against the wall
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
What a lovely time of year to read this! You know why? Because it's close to Halloween and that's when a local theater shows Rocky Horror Picture Show ("A sweet transsexual from Transvestite Transylvania...").

Mmm...perhaps Severus can show Harry what a Potions Master looks like in a black bustier and heels...

And it won't take seven days to make either one a man!
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I'm happy that Harry had the courage to tell Severus whose underwear those were. The sex was hot.
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Hello Laurenke1:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

o Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

o Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

o If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
very goooooooood!
KimJungEel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is one of my favorite stories to play erotic fan fic drinking games with!
Every time there's a cliche we take a drink and we all get SUUPPPER drunk.
Five stars, A ;)
shadowsnarry chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I knew it potter does look very sexy in girl's clothing! I write snarry fan fiction also and in one I have him wearing a skirt that's torn at the edges and a shirt vest thing and bunny ears ;)
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was... slightly weird... but great fun ;)
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Mahhhh! Sevvie baby and lingerie fetish!
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh how the mighty have fallen lol. Great story!
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hot
Rika100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love this one. :)
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh the simplicity and yet so absolutly perfect!
_
This was perfect!
I love the reactions and the vision. Very well written and an amazing read.
Thank you so very much!
Bleu Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Your story was sweet, sexy, and very tactfully done. I always enjoy the way you portray both characters so that they aren't too distorted. Thanks for writing this and I hope there's much more from you!
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
*smirks and shakes her head* I normally do not care for cross-dressing, but this had your name on it, and I trusted you. I am glad that I did. It was tastefully done.

I do love how Severus was so mad at the beginning, and rightfully so. But I also like how quickly it dissolved when he was confronted with the truth.

The way both of them controlled the situation was perfect.

I do hope your Severus enjoys his private show.