Reviews for Love in Different Worlds
Love iiiit! Please keep it up! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I kinda feel it's a Nejixino fic More than a Sasukexhinata fic _
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Will Sasuke crush on Hinata as he is in the form of a child?
Will he go to school?
Is Gaara a potential Love Interest?
Please Dear Author let him be an interest.
I supposed Gaara and Hinata are sort of Princes and Princesses, or at least of some significance in The Uchiha world.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
KILL DANZO!
umnia chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I loved how Sasuke is getting along with Hina, though I'm not sure how romance would bloom between them , cant wait to find out
NinjaJudai19 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Happy about the update!...bit WHATS WRONG WITH HANABI-CHAN?!
Pillow chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I know u only used a little n short japanese words, still i think theres so much japanese language here. Its an english fiction after all, so its ok to use just english. Well except for name suffix, thats fine
umnia chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
pretty nice one
ZoeySlaughter chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
It is not lame, so stop that :) it was great and I can't wait to see who it was in the end :D
Karen-Panda-KLo chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Really cute! Hinata seems to be something like a motherly figure in this chappie! Sasuke in the form of a nine year old? Cute! Hahaha :P
Overall, you did an excellent job! Although some people dislike details...I love people who write with details. Of course, take note to NOT use too much details, because then it kills the fanfic and makes it boring.
This fanfic shows great potential. I sincerely hope to read more. I truly think that this will be a lovely fanfic when finished. Keep up the great work! God Bless! [Note: Whether you believe in God or not...a blessing causes no harm whatsoever]
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
:O sasuke, why you bleeding? And the NejiIno-ness of this is funny. Poor Neji...being accused of liking that blonde. Lol. And naruto and Kiba! Hahahaha! They're great!
Pleaseeeee continuuuuuue. :D
-Princess Muffinhead (I'm too lazy to sign in)
snowbeam12 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
this seems like its really going to be a good story. :)
Saki-Hime chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Why is he bleeding? Does it tell him his father's dead and he's the new king or something? Very good, like this story so far, update soon.
NaviTheGoddess chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Solid story so far.

I like the fact you didn't make Itachi evil like most stories do.
ZoeySlaughter chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Keep up the great work :)