Reviews for Nightmares
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
awww this is so heart warming ! And clever too I love how you understand them and easily show it. great job ! I would love a sequel seriously, there's potential and I would LOVE to read and review it ! I wonder how you would manage them to struggle the day after that. Dean with a little freak out but realizing how much he loves Cas and Cas confused cause he wonder if he want to have a romantic relation, he know he loves Dean but he never experimented that before. and Sammy in the middle of it... trying to help ? or just making bitch faces. awww now I want to read that lol. pretty please ? *Sam and Cas's puppy eyes* ... does it work ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love you.
cristaldestiel chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love this so much! It's extremely well written and totally believable! The characterization of Dean and Cas is perfect! I could literally see the way they move and talk because it was so much like what they are on the show! I wanna read more stuff from this author! Adorable story! My only wish is that they make Destiel Canon on the show!
i-believe-in-john-watson chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love you, ok? It's was so cute, and charming, and REAL. I mean, it was kind of fluffy but actually /in character/. That's difficult to find, you know? So, thank you!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
awwwwwww...the feels...so adorable and cute...*sobs because of the feels*
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was Scottish Tablet sweet :D love a sequel where Sam finds them and the rest :D Pretty please with icing and sprinkles xx