Reviews for The Cold Expedition
queen-sheep chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Again, this chapter was very enjoyable :) I'm still dying to know what'll happen to Finland!
Ultrawolfie chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Poor Finny... Norge should go in after him, I'm sure he's the lightest of the Nordics since he looks thinner than Iceland and has more years of experience with snow haha. Still, sounds like a horrible experience to end up in.
queen-sheep chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I'm really glad that they made it in time for Germany! I'm really worried about Finland though... Thank you for updating, and I can't wait for more :)
anonymous and regretful chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
So it's started, da? I love your stories and I'm really looking forward to how this turns out!
TheNinjaOfEpic chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Nice! was the extra dramatic bit with those long pauses Finland? I'm worried now :0
anonymous and regretful chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
And here we begin to reach the action of this story! I can totally see Russia trying to do that to America...it makes a rather amusing mental picture _
locainlove chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Omg how did you know that I love it when Denmark, Prussia and Germany hang out together?! Haha, great job so far! I'm so hooked and I can't wait to see what happens next! (And I'm sadistic with my fav characters and like to see them suffer...so I'm totally fine with Germany, Denmark and Prussia suffering...a lot...)

Please continue! I'll be here waiting! :D

-locainlove
TheNinjaOfEpic chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
It's a good thing. And being the awesome writer you are, I'm sure you can make it work. Thank you!
This chapter... Made me laugh quite a bit. You twist your references nicely. And you destroy me nicely too with that ending. What is happening?! :o
Queen Umbugartus chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Oh my god update soon I WANNA NOW WHAT HAPPENS!
TheNinjaOfEpic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What a great start!
I'm wondering how this will go. Was Norway really being overdramatise or...?
Also, I am now pretty intrigued about the skateboard incident. XD
Also, are you planning to introduce a Greenland character? :D
It has been accepted with open arms. :)
anonymous and regretful chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really enjoy reading your writing, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops. Intriguing start!