Reviews for Pokemon x human collection
DALEK chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
This is a good one! .

You should do Flygon (male)X Human (Female,Emma)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Can you add a Fem. Espeon x Fem. Human?
Brandon Burns chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
please continue I love reading Pokemon M rated stories!
dreadscot1337 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
hey if your still doing requests how about one about an absol who is in love with her trainer and has been saving her self for him, since her flirting hasn't been working (he's oblivious) and her heat roles around she decides to rape him, her being dominant. afterwords she says sorry to him but he confesses to her and they have loving sex with him being dominant this time, and she ends up with a bun in the oven, thus they live hapilly ever after. thank you for baring with me.
Choco-Mousse chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well, if I were to make a request,
A female trainer X Gallade would be nice..
I have a plot but...oh well..
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Hah, everyone just begs for some lemons
Well, I very much enjoyed your chapter!
I liked your writing style and you played off smut very well!
I shal be waiting for more! uvu
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
That was cute, I enjoyed reading it.
mawileluvergirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Can you do two busty nurse Joys giving a lonely male Persian a little lovin? ;3
darkmoonrise312 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Decent writing so far. If I can make a request, female trainer x ditto, cause they can breed with anything! Scenario, the trainer gets curious where the eggs at the daycare comes from, and sneaks into the back and catches ditto and some Pokemon a-baby-making. Ditto can transform into any fetish you wish, like tentacruel tentacles, or inflation with a blastoise.
Poketurn88 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Pretty good I love the Mew stories but now I have a request of my own. Ok the scenario is that a guy and his his recently pronounced wife go on their honeymoon (anywhere of your choosing) and while they are there the wife gets cursed and turned into a Milotic. After a while of trying to get the wife back to the way she was, she decides to stay as a pokemon. This can lead to lemon fluff or anything you want really. I just wanna see a scenario like that...
ZPaddty chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
As turns into a shiny male sandslash, at an oasis in a desert, and it's breeding season. Straight.
StormSword97 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Male trainer & female zoroack crappy spelling sorry
skittykatprncess chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
oo are you still taking these requests? (sorry if this was already posted)
Little Mockingjay chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Mystery dungeon, please. Or would that be considered two Pokemon. Oh well, if it counts, I'd like a girl eevee (protagonist) and boy Pikachu (partner). Love to see that.
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Mewtwo and Darkrai or Sceptile and Delcatty. Either of these might make an interesting story,