Reviews for Underneath
Please update. Rooting for Itachi. That make a wonderful couple
Guest chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
cant wait to read more
chise chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
Me encanta! cada parte de tu historia vale para más de una leida. Es una lástima que no lo continuaras, pero si un día decides hacerlo, ten por seguro que seré de las primeras en comentarla
Muy buen trabajo, de veras!
kissimmeenc chapter 31 . 10/26/2014
Omg please come back you would make my life complete I'm just a crying mess right now God itachi you idiot..I'm more for sasuke right now but God this is awful
kissimmeenc chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Why do all the boys end up liking Hinata? Oh,i know! Because she's flipping amazing! BUT NOW I'M SO CONFLICTED WHO TO SHIP HER WITH
that crazy chick chapter 31 . 9/21/2014
Ok so... I just read all 31 chapters today.
Cool.
And then you mess up my mojo with that flipping cliff hanger.
Not cool.
T_T why do u hurt me so?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
This is one of the best fanfic i've read in awhile, thanks for making it enjoyable to read. it has all the good elements for a great story, angst, comedy , etc..hope you continue writing this wonderful fic, wanna see the brothers go at it, hehe..
NothingNooneZero chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
It just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for this wonderful read. Enjoying so very much. Brilliant!
kawena85 chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
This story has me riveted so far, waiting to see how things will develop between Hinata and Itachi and how he will make his move. Hoping that you'll continue to update soon!
GrimoireHeart chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
Please update soon! I need to read more! :(
ItachiXhinata978 chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
Please update please please please please I'm in love with this story please! Please I'm begging you please please please!
KeyNecklace chapter 31 . 2/5/2014
This is so good! Please update this! I need more!
Sadie321 chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
I've been reading your story for a few days... And when i wanted to push the button 'next chapter' there wasn't more chapters!, Why haven't you updated?

You're killing me with all this intrigue!

Please i beg you, update soon and keep writing this amazing fanfic.
NaviTheGoddess chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Please update your awesome story!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/25/2013
Sasuke has to be the man of the hour here. Run Itachi. Run far. I am so torn. First I was team itachi but then the last few chapters. Sasuke was so lovable...! And Shisui where are you?
I don't know who to cheer for.

"Why did you cry?" Sounds a little awkward maybe"why were you crying?" Or "why are you upset? "