Reviews for Normal Abnormal Days (English Version)
deelaNerth chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
More more more
Akashi so helpless in this sotry, isn't it? But that makes him so cuuutee...
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Uwwoooohh, do update soon! It's really interesting. :D
ichigo.gyunyu.12 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
why don't you translate the Japanese's romaji sentences in this chapter. Maybe they're easy to understand with ones who learned Japanese but with others will be annoyed. So plz take this like an advice. Anyway, plz update asap, I really wanna know who dare to do "that kind of things" to my Fallen Angel-kun! Kagami, burn him by the flame of your name!

P/s: Sr for stupid grammar mistake, english is not my mother tounge, and ... I prefer more Jpese in next chapter 3:) sound opposit, right? I know, cuz I'm crazy.
lilasin101 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
thanks for the update. i just hope the pervert isnt aomine or somthin.
xx sHioN chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
please update... this is such a rare pairing... i'd like to know more...
Haninozuka Mitsukuni chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
oh wow... the sequel sounds even more interesting! also the girl's name XD kyaa
update please?
lilasin101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
well this sounds interesting.
im just curious..it says its been 4 years but is that 4 years from middle school? which would mean they should be in college?
ichigo.gyunyu.12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
! Finally, I got what I want but ... REALLY? SERIOUS? Kagami and Akashi had married? This could be an innovation for the story! Tk u, author and translater also, you guys just gave my a new couple to think about. Now just give me the reason.
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
pfff! are you kidding me?! Akashi is living with Kagami?! Well... that kind of left me speechless... Please tell me this is not turning into an AkaKaga half way through because I don't know if I'll be able to take it!
Kira Blackheart chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow! Please update soon. Seems like a little twist in the regular relationships, but I like it.