Reviews for Nindo of Sasuke Potter
precious889.pretty chapter 1 . 3/23
please update more
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR STORRY
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 1/5
This version seem to be a little better it retain the Naruto universe's element especially Sasuke's character. He wouldn't apologize for something that weren't needed. In order to get Naruto out of the flank he was in with his words and action Sasuke able to get Naruto to be himself again.
Irokoutlol1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow, 70 reviews for one chapter? Why don't you write another one and wait a while and get another 70? ;D
Just kidding, haha.
I liked the old version, and I hope this'll be just as great- I hope you'll update soon, this fanfic is marvelous, and the past version was as well. Oh, and you should get a beta for the grammar mistakes, but I guess not since you would have already gotten one by now, lol.
Update when yah can! Good luck on continuing and writing this story!
Iroko
hermonine chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Looking forward to the rewrite
xyz chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
If you are going to the trouble of rewriting a story, don't do a rewrite that's similar. you will get bored, and people who are reading will get bored too.

I know caz I write my self, and keeping a story similar is the worst mistake you can make. keep the same story line if you so want, make it as different as you please.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Please, please continue this. This is far too good to let die.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
cool
AnimaFera chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hello!
I kiked your Sasuke Potter story a lot, author-sama! Please, continue it (whicheve of them you feel like writing)! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I like it
RelapseWarrior chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Hmm... I'm torn between this and the original. Great idea, excellent execution, grammar is little ehh, but a good beta will fix that right up. Itachi sasuke interaction for the win.
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I really love this story. I read Sasuke Potter, so I'm happy you are rewriting it. I can't wait to read more! :)
The Dancing Bear chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I adore this story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013