Reviews for Nindo of Sasuke Potter
wildcat1144 chapter 1 . 5/3
Did you forget about this story by any chance? I would really appreciate it if you could update, because I like this story and would like to see it to the end.
I like it!
kat1316 chapter 1 . 3/18
why hasn't this been updated?
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Already read the original "Sasuke Potter"...This story hasn't been updated for a long time. Too bad...This story has full of potential. I already like Harry's power. The idea of wielding both the sharingan and deathly hallows as a new doujutsu is so unique. And I'm sure this story will become epic. I still hope that you can update this story even when it hasn't updated for years...If not well, it will be really disappointing...
scarlettravencrove chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Hope you continue this is good !~
Fukatsuki chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
continue
precious889.pretty chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
please update more
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR STORRY
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This version seem to be a little better it retain the Naruto universe's element especially Sasuke's character. He wouldn't apologize for something that weren't needed. In order to get Naruto out of the flank he was in with his words and action Sasuke able to get Naruto to be himself again.
Irokoutlol1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Wow, 70 reviews for one chapter? Why don't you write another one and wait a while and get another 70? ;D
Just kidding, haha.
I liked the old version, and I hope this'll be just as great- I hope you'll update soon, this fanfic is marvelous, and the past version was as well. Oh, and you should get a beta for the grammar mistakes, but I guess not since you would have already gotten one by now, lol.
Update when yah can! Good luck on continuing and writing this story!
Iroko
hermonine chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Looking forward to the rewrite
xyz chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
If you are going to the trouble of rewriting a story, don't do a rewrite that's similar. you will get bored, and people who are reading will get bored too.

I know caz I write my self, and keeping a story similar is the worst mistake you can make. keep the same story line if you so want, make it as different as you please.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Please, please continue this. This is far too good to let die.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
cool
AnimaFera chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hello!
I kiked your Sasuke Potter story a lot, author-sama! Please, continue it (whicheve of them you feel like writing)! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/3/2014