Reviews for Please, Just Love Me
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
i never liked wade :p now these fanfics make me hate him more
Debwood-1999 chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
*APPLAUSE* Awesome job on this one, even though I didn't review every chapter!:)
DearNoAttachments chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
DO YOU KNOW HOW WILD I WENT WHEN I SAW SHIELD! I WAS LIKE SHIIT IS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN! OMG OGMGOMGOGOGMG YOU KILLED ME WITH THIS STORY! LOVED IT SO MUCH! LOVE YOU! OMG OMGOGMMG!
I AM DEAD! I CANNOT! I HAVE DIED!

ROMANNN AND EDGEEEE I LOVE YOUU BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y
DearNoAttachments chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Heath your a nasty read headed ginger slut. Sorry for the laung LMAO. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ADAM AND CHRIS ARE MARRIED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DearNoAttachments chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
ADAM NOOOO DONT DO THIS OMFG... IM GONNA CRY
DearNoAttachments chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONOOOONO
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Ah Adam...You don't even know what a tease you are. Poor Chrissy, lol.

Evan is such a brat. I am glad Chris figured it out before it was too late. I love the friendship Adam and Chris seem to share. Its like about respect.

Lol, I am enjoying this version of Heath. He's annoying and so arrogant.

Another nice chapter!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I am impressed with this chapter! Good drama written! Nice story development. I love the way you have expressed Chris's hidden lust and probably love too. He's got a thing for our favourite blondie and its pretty obvious. The image of Adam is drool worthy and that scene when Chris was particularly drooling over him but trying to conceal himself from any embarrassment was cute. Adam is oblivious. and I love how Chris doesn't act upon his feelings despite the strong desire he feel towards Adam just because he doesn't know how to make Adam his without taking a risk of losing him as a friend to if things doesnt work out.

Wade is slowly showing his true self and he sound dangerous. I love it. I love how he manages to play mind games with Adam. And Adam is so trusting. The scene between Justin and Chris was adorable too. Wade's character from Nexus is really portrayed well here. He's like a true developing villain here. And the line about let me spoil you and in return take care of me clearly showcase his intentions for us the readers. I am really into this controlling Wade here!

Oh Chris...You are so whipped. Lol. I feel bad for his hopeless lust.

No matter what, Wade and Adam make such a pretty picture if for a minute we just forget about Wade's possible destructive intentions here. They are hot together!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Finally getting around to reviewing this goodie!

I really really like the development between Wade and Adam's relationship here. Wade is written very well. Like how he's playing safe. It sound genuine so I don't blame Adam for flying a bit in air. I like how you have portrayed the relationship of a rookie and a vet too here. It sheds a lot of light on the hunger of the new guys. So far Wade's hunger doesn't sound threatening to Adam, but he's a dangerous man. I have to admit, I applauded big time when he kicked Mike's ass for constantly being a pain in the ass. I like the role of history between Adam and Mike here too. I like the whole concept of Adam being so vulnerable because he constantly fight off the believe of being a whore.
DearNoAttachments chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
OMFG ADAM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DearNoAttachments chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I STILL HATE YOU WADE. HIS NEW NAME IS WADEBIITCH. LOL.
DearNoAttachments chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
DearNoAttachments chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I HATE YOU WADE. I LOVE SHAWN AND HUNTER IN THIS STORY! IM SO GLAD YOU GOT ME INTO THIS STORY I LOVE EDGE AND Y2J
DearNoAttachments chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET HIM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DearNoAttachments chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THIS CHAPTER...THE FEELINGS I GOT. TALK TO YOUR LION ADAM!