Reviews for Chained
doctoral chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Oh my god Star :(
MysteryAgain chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
I think this is the first time I've seen a Teen Titans story where the OC has connections to Catwoman, so I can say that's interesting. However, there are a few things I'd like to bring up.

To start, Kitty is coming off as a Mary Sue. Beast Boy can't seem to resist drooling over her, and he and other characters seem to get a certain err... type of nasty desire whenever they see her that involves making remarks about how em... appealing she is. That's a classic Sue trait. It also appears that in the fight scenes, she's the only one acting or succeeding in harming the villain. The Titans are competent fighters and work well as a team. Why is she the only one being shown to do anything effective?

Something else I'll point out is the crude language your story is using. They never cussed nor made suggestive remarks in the show, so having this much of it in your story feels really out of place. I know it's your story, and you're free to write it the way you want, but I will say that those amounts of vulgar language and remarks turn off some readers. Not to mention, I really didn't find some of the stuff that came out of Beast Boy's mouth amusing.
JP-Rider chapter 1 . 5/25/2013