Reviews for Stronger Than Before
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
Before I read your wonderful work, let just I say something funny: Dude Rae and Chels as roommates? Kkkkkkkk it's someone had a vision from the future
GoddessAnjanee chapter 10 . 11/19/2018
Great story
SinginPrincess chapter 10 . 10/25/2017
This has easily become one of my favourite fics for these two. This story was so beautifully written. The characterization was spot on, the pacing was perfect, and their journey to romance was so natural. I appreciated that you allowed them to explore their feelings, not only with each other but with others (like Ben and Devon). It was nice to see Eddie, though it’s sad the three of them couldn’t all spend more time together. I adored the chat between Raven and her mom. There was just enough drama in here to be compelling and believable. I just really loved it. I couldn’t stop reading. Thank you so much for this treasure of a story!
Authored by Allison chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
After reading this, I have no choice but to tele-pelt you with compliments.

The test of friendship evolves organically, the dialogue and narration are beautifully balanced, and the characters' hearts and minds and true colors are written realistically and respectfully.

I also appreciate your attention to detail. Even something as benign as "a bit of commotion as she situated a few shopping bags" makes the reader feel right at home because, well, that's so Raven.

Moreover, by crafting this story with more depth than a crystal ball and more clarity than the future, you've succeeded not only in celebrating this 'ship but in elevating it as well.

Thank you for giving these characters - and, by extension, your readers - the royal treatment.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
It would be really great if you did a sequel. I know it's been years but I'd love to see Raven and Chelsea in their apartment and on
Guest chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
Raven and Chelsea? Lesbians? Shock! Horror! Disaster! Scandal! Outrage!
stargaze29 chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Another wonderful story from you. You are great at writing these two. I just love how you write their feelings/emotions for one another perfectly. You can feel that they are fated to be together. : )
The Official Ninja chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Awesome job. I enjoyed it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Awww.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Very awesome.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Hope more TSR fics come up.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Hope you write more stories please.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Very detailed. Keep it up.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love it. More stories please.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
very nice addition to the small chrave fics!:-)