Reviews for The Cliches of the Harry Potter fandom
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Great story. I have lost count of the number of clichés in the HP fandom as I read so many of those fanfictions with the plotlines in them. I'm writing a fanfic at the moment, which won't have a cliché storyline, characters won't be Mary-Sue/Gary-Stus , the female lead isn't a stereotypical teenage girl, and it takes place some two hundred years after the Founders time, though it will be in the HP fandom. It's quite a challenge, but it will be worth it in the end, as the storyline will centre on one of the early Triwizard Tournaments. It's hard to find a well-written Harry Potter fanfiction story which doesn't involve the clichés shown so far. But keep up the good work.
Juliegirl22 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Please write more!
Eshi9 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Great ending xD
Eshi9 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
xD Do you mean so Northern it's near Canada? (Like a strong Minnesotan accent.)

I can never decide if I like that accent or not. I do think it can grow on you xD.
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
xDD That last line!

Gosh. I could just go through here and quote stuff I liked/laughed at. (puppy fat, his baritone, etc)

This was a perfect fit for the super summer cliché, with mentioning their heights and all.

I am so glad I was the 25th reviewer and got to request this, and that you wrote it.

Now, to end the ass-kissy part of this review, I'm confused about the Vernon giving an excuse part. What did Vernon have to do with Harry fixing his vision?