Reviews for Bitter Sugar
My first foray into Bubbleline fanfics and I was not disappointed with this fic. I hope there is more to come!
battypotato chapter 1 . 6/8
still hoping for an update...
Where are youuuuuu. Come backkkkkkk. This is by far the most interesting and entertaining fanfic that i had read. Sooo please updatee
MissLexie chapter 12 . 3/20
this is by far on of my favorite fanfics. I need more! I bet of you d ont abandon this story. you are so talented and this is such a unique story compared to the others.
pucecat chapter 12 . 3/18
Heyyyy, read this all in one go basically. Are you all right? It's been a year since your last update. This is the best bubbline story on this site. If it's not too much to ask, I wanna see this brain child of story grow up. PM me if you need to talk.
winterbagel chapter 12 . 1/20
IM SO HAPPY TO SEE THESE UPDATES PLEASE COME BACK
EttyUlrik chapter 12 . 11/1/2017
Please please PLEASE COME BACK SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ;u;
EttyUlrik chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
I love the hideous carrot child with all my heart, and I’ve always held a particular nonchalance towards Fionna. You’ve changed me
EttyUlrik chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
I lost it at “delicious My-Fries!”

I started reading this fic when you first published it, and admittedly lost hope that it would ever be completed around chapter 3. However, recently when I saw that it had been updated over the past few years, I got so excited! So here I am, reading through the chapters happily, pausing to give a small kudos to “My-Fries,” and to say that I absolutely love this story. I love that it’s not straightforward romance, that Bonnibel is so headstrong, Marceline so elegant, politics so trying- i love love love it! You have a lifetime reader in me. Thank you for your story 3
JBlackhood chapter 12 . 9/26/2017
I love the story so far. Good work!
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Heyo, I know I said a long ass time ago I was gonna reread but you know how life goes. So here we are, me, beginning this masterpiece once more and seeing what "aha!" moments lie ahead. You, reading my new reviews like, "This guy, I swear"

Okay I want to say for the probably hundredth time that I simply adore your characterizations. You set the scene with your characters and often let us follow along with them with the same tension or emotions. And, damn, can I saw how much more satisfying this chapter is when I know what happens later? The foreshadowing is so much more *clenches fist*

Just, yes. All around, yes. I am ready to be anxious alongside Marceline about Bubblegum coming into the picture.
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Please update. I've recently started reading Marceline x Bubblegum and yours was one of the first ones I've read. I like what you've done and can't wait for the update.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Sweet baby jesus, that is a good cliffhanger. Please update!
C chapter 12 . 7/27/2017
Your writing is so good! And a cliffhanger! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm pretty curious on how Marceline and Ash's past and who that challenger they said didn't see the next day
Marshal seems to already have been involved into things far longer than Marceline would give him the benefit of the doubt for. I say the same for Lady too. She seems to know something and knows more than she'd tell anyone due to maybe fear? Or shame? Something dark. Something she's afraid of; for herself or maybe someone else. Gah! I'm so excited to know!
Your writing for Bonnibel is honestly so good! Her characterization is quite well done and possibly one of my favorite writing of her of all time. Same is said for Marceline
I am so excited to see how you unfold the plot!
kraus chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
It's been over 4 years now... but this is still one of the best fics I've ever read! Will you ever continue it? pleeease do! :)