Reviews for Bitter Sugar
EttyUlrik chapter 12 . 11/1
Please please PLEASE COME BACK SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ;u;
EttyUlrik chapter 8 . 11/1
I love the hideous carrot child with all my heart, and I’ve always held a particular nonchalance towards Fionna. You’ve changed me
EttyUlrik chapter 6 . 11/1
I lost it at “delicious My-Fries!”

I started reading this fic when you first published it, and admittedly lost hope that it would ever be completed around chapter 3. However, recently when I saw that it had been updated over the past few years, I got so excited! So here I am, reading through the chapters happily, pausing to give a small kudos to “My-Fries,” and to say that I absolutely love this story. I love that it’s not straightforward romance, that Bonnibel is so headstrong, Marceline so elegant, politics so trying- i love love love it! You have a lifetime reader in me. Thank you for your story 3
JBlackhood chapter 12 . 9/26
I love the story so far. Good work!
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 9/15
Heyo, I know I said a long ass time ago I was gonna reread but you know how life goes. So here we are, me, beginning this masterpiece once more and seeing what "aha!" moments lie ahead. You, reading my new reviews like, "This guy, I swear"

Okay I want to say for the probably hundredth time that I simply adore your characterizations. You set the scene with your characters and often let us follow along with them with the same tension or emotions. And, damn, can I saw how much more satisfying this chapter is when I know what happens later? The foreshadowing is so much more *clenches fist*

Just, yes. All around, yes. I am ready to be anxious alongside Marceline about Bubblegum coming into the picture.
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 12 . 9/5
Please update. I've recently started reading Marceline x Bubblegum and yours was one of the first ones I've read. I like what you've done and can't wait for the update.
Sweet baby jesus, that is a good cliffhanger. Please update!
C chapter 12 . 7/27
Your writing is so good! And a cliffhanger! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I'm pretty curious on how Marceline and Ash's past and who that challenger they said didn't see the next day
Marshal seems to already have been involved into things far longer than Marceline would give him the benefit of the doubt for. I say the same for Lady too. She seems to know something and knows more than she'd tell anyone due to maybe fear? Or shame? Something dark. Something she's afraid of; for herself or maybe someone else. Gah! I'm so excited to know!
Your writing for Bonnibel is honestly so good! Her characterization is quite well done and possibly one of my favorite writing of her of all time. Same is said for Marceline
I am so excited to see how you unfold the plot!
kraus chapter 12 . 7/26
It's been over 4 years now... but this is still one of the best fics I've ever read! Will you ever continue it? pleeease do! :)
Rinzler chapter 12 . 7/12
I read this on the archive and was hoping there migjt be more here, i noticed you havent updated in awhile and do hope you plan to continue, id hate to see another great story end so abruptly considering this has to be my favorite adventure time fic yet. Maybe even my favorite fanfiction as of now.
agentquinn chapter 1 . 7/8
I love this story, please update!
Please for the love of god please continue on with this story. I love it so much
Holy crap it's all gone to shit for poor march and PB
I love this story though! Please please continue
Mr Hyde or was it Dr Jekyll chapter 12 . 4/21
ahh what a cliffhanger ! Thisbis such a cool story so far, good work!
Omg cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next update!