Reviews for Everything About You
Bell 1 chapter 9 . 1/12
Very sweet, but WOW! What a hard road to take, especially after what Leah did to Edward. I can understand still loving someone after so many years, but I suppose I am angry at Leah most of all. Yes, she had a daughter to consider, but she was the one that walked away from him. Therefore, the fact she basically didn't trust him and more or less treated as such, was rather, well, mean of her.

Edward loved her enough to let her treat him that way. Sure, he was going to marry another, but had he not met up with her before his wedding, he wouldn't have known how she felt. He thought it was over long ago when she walked away from him. How else was he supposed to live when he thought she no longer wanted him? I'm glad he make that last effort and it all worked out, but I think Leah could have been more understanding and less guarded since she was the one that ended their previous relationship.

Oh well, as I said, I am glad it all worked out and they are all happy now! I hope Sunny gets her baby brother! :D
Jdifrans1 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I mad I missed this update! Sooo sweet. You made me smike so big my eyes started to water! Thank You!
Babaksmiles chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Love love loved it!
KatieMacLove chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
So adorable! Excuse me while I go punch a kitten.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Totally amazing. I love that he asked her to marry him.
CynMar Rom chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
aaaawwwww that was so sweet! I loved it!
Much love!
azilamm chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
LVE!
Firefly-class chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Lovely ending!
KendieV chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
aww! how freaking cute was that! so sweet that he got Sunny her only little ring too :)
gosh your stories make me ship Leaward so hard I think my head will explode - in the awesomest way possible lol
fantastic work :)
Switzerland81 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Ahh...I absolutely love your Edward and Leah fluff. It just does something to me. Absolutely precious chapter! Feel free to write more Edward and Leah fics, there can never be enough and yours are amazing.
hgmsnoopy chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Awww, very sweet.
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Oh em geeeeeeeee. You know how I love your E/L. I've missed seeing your name in my inbox. Thanks for this little gem!
Inosolan chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
So sweet! The new family bound together in love and going off into the future together.
Marie One chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
WEDDING, WEDDING AND MORE KIDS! thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Well I just melted into a puddle of love. Beautiful. I'm so happy to see you back!