Reviews for What Ghost Mufasa should have said to Simba
White Moon Falcon Ninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
MufasaYou did not kill me. Scar did" He SO should have said that! Also the "Cartoon logic" thing? That is so true... AND funny! I'm still laughing over here! XD Very well done!
nicnak33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Hi stephen its nicola from tesco, really enjoyed reading about simba. Well done !
veronica.toon.7 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Just you wait. The childhood memories go real fast.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Ha! That totally should have happened in the movie! Scar you moron. You really have issues with understanding the Circle of Life.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
Seriously! I never liked that version of Simba. Rip off, of a rip off indeed. Yuck!
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I loved the part where Kiara said that she got Simba a trumpet he asked her to steal. It was so funny to me!
7AnonymousPython7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
That, is how the confrontation should actually go.
7AnonymousPython7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
LOL, I laughed so much my sister thought I was crazy. Not that she's wrong..
Proof that gay parents can raise a child well. (wow. just wow)
WTF123 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
This is literally word-for-word how I feel about the matter. Even though The Lion Guard is meant to be a little kids' show, it's going to take a lot more than my age to stop me from seeing it.

I'm personally beyond hyped to finally see Disney officially add more to The Lion King story after ten years of basically nothing. I don't care what the show's target audience is, I'm going to see it or die trying. Plus Kiara's confirmed to have a role in it, that alone is enough to sell me. Maybe now we could finally see her performance as queen on a few occasions, and I'm willing to bet serious money that Kovu will be in it too. Kion has my attention, I can't wait to see what he's like.

Update soon!
Asaf chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Lol.

This entire thing was an amusing read. :)
ThatTexasKid chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Chapter 8 describes me exactly. I'll feel like a baby, but the hell with it. It's TLK!
AshWolf Forever chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Priceless. Perfect.
AshWolf Forever chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
This is a valid point I never thought of. Nice.
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is exactly what should have happened.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
This chapter is so true. I was shocked when I found Simba the King Lion. A rip off of a rip off! XD best way to put it.