Reviews for Sunday Date
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awww! X3 And I like that last little thing with Piccolo. _
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Videl had just proven herself worthy of his student by soothing his emotional wounds. For that, he would tolerate her.

Overprotective much?
v0yag3r chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
SON OF THE BEACH! I LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS THE FIRST! I'm gonna go read What A Sight! WOO HOO!

PEACE XD
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Aw, how sweet. And Piccolo knows that he sees Gohan as a sort of son, but since Nameks are asexual they do not have sons, per se.
Pogo chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Just 'tolerate' her? well, I guess that's Piccolo for you.
Neko chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
so cute. i cant wait to find out what happens next. keep up the good work. please get it up soon!
Matty T the one and only legendary super sayian chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Good Job Chaos but you need to watch your "for's" you spell them fro 2 times wich really through me off but other than that you have my congratulations
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Good chapter. I like the romance. Very nice.

-P.G.
Frozenflower why the hell won't I stay logged in chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Loved this, very sweet _ the little part with Piccolo at the end was the perfect touch to end a lovely story.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
woah that was long but it was really good

if you were evil on the other hand you could have split this stories into chapters so ppl would want more (like me)

so i want more

really soon

perhaps before school

...

R&R my story (especially forgotten...me despersate it aint funny)

bye bye kiss kiss

Crystal Lily chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Cute! I can't believe Piccolo was watching them though...
Sweetlilgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Ah, Gohan and Videl are sure cute together. I just hope his arm feels better. If you broke your arm on some glass he can't even destroy, then why must he continued? I read Mala in Se so i know what's going on. it was nice, sweet, and he does look cute when he's confused.
PuNkEd out mETAL chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Aww! I'm lovin' this! It's soo cute! _~

~Drunken Gohan
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Awww! Cuteness! I loved it! I loved Mala en Se, but I still loved this one too. I've always loved the little romantiv fluff stories, hey I'm a romantic myself, but keep writing!
Chibi Lauryn chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I loved the last one and this one. I can't wait for the next one!