Reviews for Panic
iWasDumbSorry chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I Love it :)
Bootsie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE KAMES AJFKDLSAHFJKDAHSGJKASL STAPPPPPPPPPPPPP jdklasfhjkdsla

Guess whooooooo? *Creepily peaks over your shoulder as you type* Mushasha

I know I've been MIA for a looong time. Lo siento. :'( Sorry, darling. But guess what. I HAVE FOUR DAYS LEFT OF HIGH SCHOOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHATTTTTTTTTTT FDKLHAFJKLEGJAWFHJNDSLAHFJKLA ISN'T THAT CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

So yes that is the reason for my lack of prescense on this side of the internet. Crazy busy so. But dude I miss my Channy soooooo much! :''( Like we need to email or text or something, k? I know I haven't so Idk why I'm telling you this but this is my feeble means of conversation.

Also I didn't log in because ff is stupid (jk I luffs you ff) but this is your Ogan incase you couldn't tell from the crazy weird stuff and Kames fangirling up in here. :) 3

I actually haven't even read the story much I just assumed it was cute because Kames and you. I just started reviewing because I miss you and I wanted to talk to you. But I'll read, like a good little minion reader.

k starting now

"Dude you look like death" BAHABABABHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHABAH so James, omg. How do you like the new season, btw?

Dude if I was someone on that plane that didn't know them I would be so angry and James' and Carlos' shenanigans and hollerin, like "Shut ye MOUTHS YE HOOLIGANS!" but anyways

lol I like how they're about to take off and Kendall's still trying to figure out a way to get off, like a little late, bro.

OMg this is so cute

omg stop

I love this

""Scared of heights," Kendall admitted. "Really scared." He clasped his mouth shut, still afraid he might throw up because his stomach was a raging, nervous mess right now.

"Why didn't you tell us?" James scolded softly, snaking an arm around Kendall's shoulders and rubbing circles against his neck, trying to calm him down. He relaxed a bit under his touch, focusing on the circles his friend was kneading into his neck."
STAHP UGH TOO CUTE I LOVE KAMES STAHP.

Okay well this is short and sweet and I love it and you even more unf *hugs you and snuggles your head and your dancin feet. smuffle*

Didn't you miss my lame reviewing skillz? ;) Anyway, let's chat.
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
awwww
citysinger13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Totes know what kendall was going through here. I'm terrified of heights too. I'm glad james was there to comfort him!
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwww! Loved the story so much! :D It was brilliant, and it showed a softer side to Kendall that only James seemed to see because he noticed how scared Kendall was.
I really loved this story :)
DianaMaslowx chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What's your name? I'm Diana. Nice to meet you :)
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BECAUSE KAMES IS MY WEAKNESS NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE OR FORM ITS TOO POWERFUL I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
AWWW! I loved this ;) I'm scared of heights, too. I nearly freaked out my first time on a plane! I feel us bro. KAMES
CandySmile chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OH MY HOLY JEEZUS, that was the sweetest thing! I absolutely love love loved it! The bromance was beautiful, and the whole story was a treat to read. Great job!

Much Love,
Candie :)
swagUPwindowsDOWN chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Aww really sweet. It's nice that you're exploring different ways to show the characters and that you did Kendall with the fear which isn't done much. Good one shot :)