Reviews for Sanctuary
mistyhaze420 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Yay they finally meet! Omg I need a Seth sex scene! Like stat!
mistyhaze420 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Brady's parents are such jerks. Oh and I love the Doors! Jim Morrison, I am the lizard king, was so freakin' hot. They've got great taste in men ;)
mistyhaze420 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
OMFG you are brilliant! Bella a fucking primate! That is the most perfect of species for her! It fits so damn well. And Rosie the cow, lmfao. And ya know, I could see Edward as an old ugly dog lol. Poor bastard. Loving Paul and like the friendship with Jacob. Great chapter hon!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good God man I wanna go to this strip club! So Dylan rec'd this story to me because it seems you and me both love us some Brady. I am adoring yours. And fuckin Christ man, Seth is killing me. From the car, to the smokes, the brash balls to the wall nakedness...my kinda man ;) Except, ya know, he doesn't like girls. But that's cool cuz I love him anyway and would be happy just watching. TMI? Loving the story so far hon! Onto the next chapter...
FreeSpirit15 chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
A very beautiful story that brought much love and heart. It was nice that Brady got a story for usually he is left to being a supporting character. Now he was given a chance to find love and he found it. A very beautiful story.
flutterfli chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Greatly enjoyed. Love the clever way you reversed the Cullens into animals and made our wolves the people who take care of the. But even as a dog, I can't see Edward as ugly. LOL Oh, and Bella a monkey that enjoys putting things in her butt then her mouth... priceless!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I was concerned for a moment at the beginning but u should have known better.

Excellent finish. Thx again or sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
That chap was delicious. I would so read more fic about Paul now
Thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Well nor that Brady's had it he cant stop. I love it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I'm really liking this fic. I can't stop reading (it's annoying DH considerably) lol

Paul and Brady are good together.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Gotta love Seth.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
lol I love that bella is a primate and that rose is a cow. Well done.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow there's at lot to take in on this fist chapter.
And Seth's scene on stage, wow totally hot.

I like it though and am excited to read the rest.
hopelessromantic5 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
You should have seen my face when I read Brady telling Seth they were getting married. I like them as friends but as husbands I don’t feel they would work. It’s sweet that Brady took time to go see each of his animals. Wise Carlisle, Esme (btw I thought she was a giraffe not a tiger) Bella the beatch and Emmet the big teddy bear became as much part of the story as if they were human. So happy that Brady’s mom had a change of heart and made his wedding day even more special.

You had to wait until the last few paragraphs to say Paul was the one getting married to Brady. Even going as far as saying Brady Clearwater, at least I think it was intentional. Anyway thank you for a sweet angst free story, I enjoyed it immensely.
hopelessromantic5 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Darn it that Aro seems like a piece of work. Being so controlled has to take a toll on your self-esteem and confidence. I’m surprised Brady is as well balanced as he seems to be. Him topping was the cherry on the ice cream sundae. Brady really found his perfect match, someone who not only loves him but understands him and keeps him grounded. I loved the ending, using the title as a reference. I’m glad you decided to do an epilogue, I want to know if they stayed together and what happened with Jacob and Seth.