Reviews for The Vampire Under the Bed
The Canadian Patriot chapter 5 . 5/25
You have my interest.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 3 . 5/25
Please remove the Japanese jargon. This is written in English and I have no idea what the Japanese stuff means.
Madsamurai chapter 1 . 4/29
I like the symmetry. Canon!moka was the big deal on campus, here Aono is. Your Moka is the outcast, etc... at the same time I can see that the characters are still themselves. In so far as canon!aono had a personality :)
DarknessNightSky chapter 5 . 4/9
Melkor44 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
After I went back and finally got around to finishing RV, I realized that I hadn't kept up with the archives for it in...well, a really long time. I remember seeing this and thinking it was a good, solid fic base; I thought I'd followed it at the time, but apparently not, so I rectified that mistake. I realize that the road of life can take you many places that prevent you from writing, but I do hope you'll continue this story.
Masterteo89 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I have mixed feelings about this story, indeed.
Surely you write well, i appreciate it.

About the story, i'm intrigued. I really am. This plot could turn very banal ( a simple love story, maybe Tsukune ready to risk the lives of innocents only to save the woman he short, a Tsukune with the usual kind of unrealistic morals and behaviors that belongs to anime and manga main characters. There is also Tsukune becoming more than human, unoriginal because it's what you always read and expect to see in a fanfiction about this manga) or this could turn very interesting. An interesting way of protrait Moka; a new possible war; politics; Alucard still lives ; Moka's mother is alive too ; ...

In short, i see great potential. Something i don't see often in a Rosario fanfiction and that's why i will keep reading this. Good work!

P.S. my view of the manga won't influence my thoughts about this story. Because the only thing i find interesting in the manga is the idea of the character moka. Else, there is only nonsense and harem things clearly aimed to entice young readers. But i prefer a good plot than good looking girls. Both would be nice, but in this manga is something we can't find.
AmazingJappyWonder99 chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Daaayyyyuuuummm. I know I'm late w/ providing a review. But I think you should hop up and get to this story asap. There aren't that many R V fics on here that are good, AND that go somewhere. Plz update when u can
MickDunD chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Wow, I hope you decide to update this!
human8175 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
ah so the affects are only temporary then :O
B3Chandler chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Hope to see this updated soon!
maesde chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Wow, awesome fic! Keep updating! Can't wait to see more developments in their relationship!
demoninthenighthotguybyday chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
well you have great use of your words in this story and i think it is great
rigsbekl chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Welcome back! I have to say this was well worth the wait; I loved the interactions between Ura and Tsukune, and I can't wait to see where you take there relationship next. The only problems I could see were a few spelling errors ("like a common her"?), but those are minor. Keep up the good work!
Alhazad2003 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Woo hoo! I was waiting for this, and it definitely worth it.

And man, that part with Tsukune and Ura-chan was quite dramatic, and I enjoyed it. But it's not just her, both she and Tsukune need to get over their prejudices, or they'll never truly get along. And Tsukune needs to learn if his father really did defile Moka's sisters before he killed them. of course he doesn't want to think Kouji could possibly be such a... monster. But what if he is, what then?

As for the ending, yes that threw me for a loop too. Nevertheless, this is still your story, you need to follow canon verbatim if you don't want to. As long as you can capture the spirit of the manga, it'll be worth it in my eyes.

The only downside I saw was the numerous spelling errors strewn throughout the chapter, perhaps you overlooked them trying to get chapter up? I've done it myself, so I can't fault you. Anyway, just thought I'd point that out, and I really can't wait for the next chapter. Until then...
Boss117 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is really good and there are very few spelling errors