Reviews for As Sick As Any Sin
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow
SugarPopPrincess chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
shit that was hot O.O but so wrong
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I liked this fic very very much. I can totally imagine that Sasuke would not stop just at one time being with Itachi, it was realistic and good; the way you pictured Sasuke's morbid fascination with Itachi. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Itachi got raped, yet it was Sasuke I felt sorry for the whole time. Good job on managing to do that. I also liked that it was Sasuke topping just because I almost never read it. Itachi is always this super-seme (unless he's paired with Kisame), so it was nice to see him bottoming for once.
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
hmm... not my ship.. but still an amazing story! I am truly jealous of your writing talent.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god that was so good! I felt so bad for sasuke ): my emotions after reading this were like asklvbngccv. I did such an amazing job! Great writing :D
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
wow. First lines i thought daf is now poet. It was dark and beautiful ya know darkish art(okay dont know what am saying). Enjoyed it as always.
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I usually hate SasuIta, and I mean HATE, but this was freaking amazing. God, I'm completely in love with your writing style and just...everything about this. Amazing job!
Arishandera chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What a blessing. Just when I was craving for some SasuIta. Dark-ish non-con-ish suits this pairing like a glove, and you did wonderful work with it.
harmonyopc chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is depraved - which is why I love it so much! ;) I especially loved your descriptions of the characters' emotions and memories. And the end was priceless.
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Good so far! I like it, especially crazy sasuke. You could have written the scene as plain rape, but the fact that Itachi enjoyed it hints at something, well anyway pleas continue.
eternallysherlocked chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh damn, that took an uexpected turn lol! Amazing work, as usual! Glad to see you're back! I've been patiently awaiting your return, woman! This story was a great comeback from your hiatus. I love this story Sinful and wonderful. Aah how I missed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Why is that you always find the best storys when you at least expect it?
Your story was breathtaking. I love how twisted sasukes mind is and how you made the whole rape scene less brutal because itachi kinda also wanted it in the end (?)
The only thing that confused me a little was the ending.
But anyways. I'm really glad i found your story.
Perfect mood - perfect timing - wonderful story.
Now i can finally go back to sleep. Thank you ;)
Writing Entity chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is a wonderful story. I just love the way you manage to capture the emotions going through Sasuke and managing to make everything so detailed, even if it is a one-shot. Kudos to you my friend :)
Holy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Gods...I've never read something so gosh darn emotion packed and this short. Just...wow. I love you. XD