Reviews for As Sick As Any Sin
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm sorry, I read this because of a bet, and the ENTIRE time I kept imagining real Sasuke and Itachi's reaction to this. Congrats, this will be fueling my nightmares for years to come I'm sure...
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 3/30
what the fuck is this.
janyaoi.143 chapter 1 . 3/5
they continued?.. Awesome.
Seph chapter 1 . 2/19
Sub!Itachi - hot and wonderful. So dark... so beautiful...

I'm in love with your ItaSasu fics... Please write more... or at least finish the ones you've written... Please?
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow
SugarPopPrincess chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
shit that was hot O.O but so wrong
Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I liked this fic very very much. I can totally imagine that Sasuke would not stop just at one time being with Itachi, it was realistic and good; the way you pictured Sasuke's morbid fascination with Itachi. keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Itachi got raped, yet it was Sasuke I felt sorry for the whole time. Good job on managing to do that. I also liked that it was Sasuke topping just because I almost never read it. Itachi is always this super-seme (unless he's paired with Kisame), so it was nice to see him bottoming for once.
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
hmm... not my ship.. but still an amazing story! I am truly jealous of your writing talent.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god that was so good! I felt so bad for sasuke ): my emotions after reading this were like asklvbngccv. I did such an amazing job! Great writing :D
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
wow. First lines i thought daf is now poet. It was dark and beautiful ya know darkish art(okay dont know what am saying). Enjoyed it as always.
InactiveAuthor1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I usually hate SasuIta, and I mean HATE, but this was freaking amazing. God, I'm completely in love with your writing style and just...everything about this. Amazing job!
Arishandera chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
What a blessing. Just when I was craving for some SasuIta. Dark-ish non-con-ish suits this pairing like a glove, and you did wonderful work with it.
harmonyopc chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is depraved - which is why I love it so much! ;) I especially loved your descriptions of the characters' emotions and memories. And the end was priceless.
xSasuNaruYaoix chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Good so far! I like it, especially crazy sasuke. You could have written the scene as plain rape, but the fact that Itachi enjoyed it hints at something, well anyway pleas continue.