Reviews for All I Need
Ozzie13 chapter 3 . 6/1
I just found this story and it is now one of my all time favorites. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you got as much joy from writing it as I did from reading it. It was so poignant when Jane finally came "home" too his Lisbon.
wavesofred chapter 3 . 3/27
reading this for a third time and might be my favorite fic of all time. god bless
half agony and hope chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Love the choice of the Pearl Jam lyrics in this chapter - they fit perfectly with the last few lines of this fic. And the image you left us with to end the story? *sigh* Perfection.
Mlle M's chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
A beautiful story, truly. I am admirative of your writing style - you have a gift.
That last part at the end... My heart was beating fast and I was holding my breath. It was perfect.
Mareear chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I've just finished reading this story. It's simply amazing. Beautiful.
It's one of those stories that do funny things to your stomach and make your breath irregular every two lines and make your heart skip a beat every word. It's one of those stories that make you wanna cry so bad that you really end up crying. It's one of those stories that leave you with a warm feeling in your chest and the need to scream in your throat.
It was just perfect. You write so well that you really should be making a living out of it. And believe me, I couldn't be more serious.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing and publishing your amazing work.
I loved this story so much that after thousands of fanfiction I read, this one will be the first ending up in my favourites.
Again, thank you so much.
Mareear
BeingEternal chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I just found your stories and this one almost made me cry. That last line "Lisbon, I'm home," hit right in the feels. Thank goodness Jane pulled a Sherlock Holmes and I kept reading through chapter 1, because I almost didn't make it through. Fantastic story. I'm glad to have discovered another wonderful writer!
salvation-dear chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
I really liked this - it starts so bittersweet and angsty, but turns into such a lovely, soft, character and relationship study. I love the way you write Lisbon.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I almost stopped reading mid-way through Chapter 1 because it was so f_ sad. Glad I didn't. Wrenching, touching, and plausible. Pretty impressive combination. Thank you for writing it.
MyNameIsKi chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
This is marvellous! I absolutely loved it!
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
YAY THIS CAN'T BE THE END THOUGH RIGHT? There has to be a chapter when everyone finds out. this was amazing.
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
aww i can't wait for him to come back to life. For them to have their happily ever after.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
WHAT. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M JUST FIND THIS IT'S SO GOOD.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I FUCKING CRIED. ITS JUST- I JUST- CAN'T EVEN SO MANY FEELS
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I hope to read another TM story from you, soon.
I just wanted to leave a shout out and encourage you. Love your writing.
Arigato-Okami chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Wow. I love this. Really.
If I didn't absolutely love this show and these two, I do now.
Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing!