Reviews for Too Close
Sooo good as usual! Excited for the next chapter
BlackAce2137 chapter 15 . 1/12
Don't know why you did not like this chapter. It's just as good as the rest of your story. Hope things are better with the new year.
Opalfire chapter 15 . 1/11
Glad to see you back! Looking forward to the rest of the story, and I love this chapter even if you're not totally happy with it.
GinnyPotterHermioneWeasley10 chapter 15 . 1/9
Please update soon! You're my favourite writer and your characterisation is the best! Absolutely brilliant!
Dastardly Dragon chapter 15 . 1/8
Brilliant story, and my favorite kind: they didn't meet at Hogwarts, but they're still perfect for each other. I'm loving the mystery aspect too, although my pick for the culprit was both obvious and wrong. Keep up with the writing, especially if it's as close to the end as you said a few chapters back. I look forward to seeing more.
livluvsmusic chapter 15 . 1/6
Just wanted to let you know how much this story means to me. It is literally one of my very favorites on this website. You're characterization is fabulous; I love how you painted the characters and took the time to hint at the essential points of their love story as it is in the book. I LITERALLY FAN GIRL EVERY TIME YOU HINT AT HARRY FALLING FOR HER. I love how in denial he is lol if only that can happen to me in real life... xD So happy to see you're back. I've been waiting patiently for your return. 3 I always re-read this story and every time it is worth it. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. Know that we love you and you are worth the world. xoxo best of luck in the new year
Triscribe chapter 15 . 1/6
Dun dun dun! Fingers crossed you update soon, because this chapter has taken the Suspense to a whole new rating. Very nicely done!
Potter Princess 13 chapter 15 . 1/6
Oh, no! I hope you are okay. Your writing is amazing. I love all the characters: Hermione's friendly bossiness, Ginny's reluctance, and Harry's determination. I also love that this is such a creative story. I would never have been able to come up with something like this. Please keep writing, you're amazing at it. And don't forget to always have faith in yourself, even when it gets hard.
lostinastory33 chapter 1 . 1/6
Brilliant chapter, can't wait for more!
keeptheotherone chapter 15 . 1/5
I really like all the details about the investigation and how different people are doing different things, according to their skillset. Harry's idea with the display board-regrouping by different themes-was very clever, and Remus made an excellent argument against protocol. It's also good to see familiar, impulsive, saving-people Harry at the end :)
jmeec316 chapter 15 . 1/5
Oooooh! Now we're really getting somewhere! Way to go Harry for having such good gut instincts, and Hermione for being so damn clever! Can't wait to see how this rescue mission turns out!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 15 . 1/5
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

On another note, I don't know what type of depression you have or what might have triggered it, but as someone who lives with chronic depression just know that you're not alone. Also, don't overwhelm yourself and just take things minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day. Good luck and never stop fighting for yourself.
IrishIris chapter 15 . 1/5
That was lovely! It felt very much in keeping with your other chapters, and if I had just picked this up for the first time I would never have been able to tell there was such a gap between postings. I'm so happy to get an update on the story and also to hear that you're keeping on. Healing sucks, I'm with you on that. 3 Good luck doing all the life things, and finishing the story when you're able!
The Three Stoogies chapter 15 . 1/5
a good chapter keep up the good work
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 15 . 1/5