Reviews for Too Close
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 17 . 10/17
This was fantastic.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 10/17
Great and fun, and I did enjoy the switchup in careers. Honestly I've never liked Ginny as a Harpy despite it being cannon.

That said, there is one confusing point. Ron was at the ball when he had that heartfelt talk with Harry. Given that Luna's business was still open when she was grabbed , it couldn't have been too late, so why did he ditch both the dance and his girlfriend to be walking down some random street by himself?

But all in all I really liked the characters and loved how you pulled everyone together at the end. And I was convinced Corner was a mole! Oops.
EmlynMara chapter 17 . 9/26
I’ll take a happy ending and a successful end to a dangerous mission anytime. Remus has impeccable taste and timing. Good grief, man. And Luna shines once again.

You did a lovely job with Harry’s conflicted feelings. It felt very real. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 9/26
Very interesting to see Harry in full battle mode, and the partial role reversal is quite fascinating.
EmlynMara chapter 15 . 9/25
Uh oh. This does not sound good at all.
EmlynMara chapter 14 . 9/25
The game has just been upped. This is not good at all. Happiness mixed with sorrow.
EmlynMara chapter 13 . 9/25
They have more in common than they ever imagined. Very nice seeing trust building between them.
EmlynMara chapter 12 . 9/25
Heavy. And deep. But very good.
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 9/25
Wow. Just wow.

You did a great job with the St. Mungo’s bit. Glad help finally arrived. It’s beginning to sound like the war all over again. Scary, and sad.
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 9/25
I don’t like the broom situation. It sounds way too suspect. I like the connections, they are so real. And I swear they are tracking them somehow, and I just don’t like it. Who on earth is behind all this.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 9/25
George is awesome. The conversation with Vance was amusing. But these people are awfully persistent.
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 9/25
Ah, so that’s how the cookie crumbles.
EmlynMara chapter 7 . 9/25
I’m getting really worried. Plus, if they’re so busy pretending, they might not get around to reality. How do they know? A leak? A traitor? A tracking spell? Romilda? I don’t like this...
EmlynMara chapter 6 . 9/25
Well, Harry is probably right - about the story and the trouble he’s going to be in. Loved him and Luna. And I imagine all hell is about to break loose. Loved the march into Sirius’s office.
EmlynMara chapter 5 . 9/25
Sounds like life is about to get a lot more interesting, and complicated.