Reviews for Too Close
OhDamnAHufflepuff chapter 16 . 11/27
I encourage you to please finish this story. One of the best well-written stories I have read in the Harry Potter fandom.
Jewels46 chapter 16 . 9/27
Omg...what a bloody awful place to stop! Great story so far. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but we need an update. I have to know how this ends. Please update soon :)
You must update soon! I'm on edge over here! I NEED TO KNOW!
morphin3 chapter 16 . 9/2
The suspense is wonderful! and awful! augh!

Love the internal thoughts of Harry and Ginny about each other. so much love.
heartsdream chapter 16 . 8/26
PLEASE finish the story, its soooooooo amazing, please, please, please.
case1010 chapter 16 . 8/22
Love your story but what a cliffhanger! I cannot wait for the next update. Hope you are doing well.
charles cdv chapter 16 . 7/15
Well I can honestly say that you have me at the edge of my seat with the story. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next updates soon!
bukspwn737 chapter 16 . 7/9
When are you posting the next chapter?
nesciamema chapter 16 . 7/1
I hate cliffhangers! Can't wait to see what Harry does to them.
Katie chapter 16 . 6/30
SUCH A GOOD STORY! I hope you are doing well. I have a family history of depression and know it is difficult to live with. It's a day to day struggle. I hope you are receiving the support you need. I can say there is hope. You matter. Keep being a fighter.
I hate you.

Okay, okay, I don't. But I hate cliffhangers, and you wrote one and gah!

Only one more to go?! So close! Can't wait.
lulu chapter 16 . 6/29
The brief and sudden joy of an update... followed by the linger suspense of a cliffy.

D:

I'll be patiently waiting.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 16 . 6/29
That was mean.
IrishIris chapter 16 . 6/29
It's pretty rare I can remember the last chapter of a fic that hasn't updated in a while, but I remembered exactly where yours left off. This fic is so memorable. I'll be sorry to see it end!
OH MY GOD. wow the update was a wonderful surprise but the end! Great job