Reviews for Too Close
pottermum chapter 13 . 4/5
More please, loving it
lostinastory33 chapter 4 . 3/26
please finish this, it is spectacular!
that face chapter 13 . 2/27
YESSS! Please can I have more. Pretty pretty please with sugar and cherries and OTPs on top?
Our Love is God chapter 13 . 2/14
You haven't upsated in a couple of months, but I am hopeful that you will update it. This story is so good. I read another story with their roles reversed and I think I like this scenario more. Ugh, I love the idea of Ginny being an auror. I love the way you write. Ugh, I hope you continue. I think that all of the characters are IN character and realistic. I hope you find the time to finish the final 1/3.
annagardner11 chapter 13 . 2/12
Update soon please
maria chapter 13 . 2/10
Please please please update. I've been waiting for eternity
AJJ chapter 13 . 2/5
This is so amazing! I love it!
ScRuPuLoUs chapter 13 . 1/27
Really enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to seeing Harry and Ginny's growing relationship (I love their talks).
Hope to see a new chapter soon
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 12 . 1/16
good hope for more
azerjaban chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
great story. I feel like i have read it before, maybe i have. it was great to re-read any ways. i hope you update soon thanks for the read
Azer
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
I have read this before...except for this chapter. Love it, hope you meet your xmas goal. Cheers.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
You actually do attract more flies with vinegar than honey.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I swear I've read this before. Perhaps on siye?
lostinastory33 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it, especially that little bonding part between Harry and how you showed Harry in a different light. You have an amazing talent and I'm a big fan! ;)
scalefeather24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
I've been looking a long time for something like this! Really glad I stumbled upon it. I think you've done a really good job. How often do you update?