Reviews for Too Close
madval29 chapter 17 . 2/16
I'm glad they got the happy ending. I really enjoyed reading the role reversal of Harry as the famous quidditch player and Ginny as the auror. Great story!
gryffindormischief chapter 17 . 2/9
Re read done! I’m so glad I did too because it made the new and final chapter that much more satisfying. I love this fic so much. It’s got so many new and interesting things in it. Often with harry/ginny aus, the other characters (weasleys and hermione mainly) get distorted and you didn’t do that here at all. I loved the mix of relationship building and plot. I really felt like you showed the parts of harry and Ginny’s relationship that makes them so good together even in an au! And they felt true to their characters but with important differences that would’ve been there without harry growing up the way he did in the Books. Especially that this harry is an adult and still hadn’t reached the point of being able to be happy on the level that he tastes during the few weeks that were like someone else’s life. But Ginny helps him get there. And I loved that harry was open about wanting Ginny to not come because it was dangerous but also recognized how much of an asset she is. Because that’s real. I have people I love and no matter how capable I know they are, if I can keep them from a dangerous situation there will be a part of me that wants to.

Also I’m a sucker for harry/ginny bath snuggles so I’m really glad you incorporated that ha.

Thank you so much for this story. I’m so glad you ended on a happy note and didn’t go darker. I loved sirius’ playfulness and penchant for mischief. And Remus and tonks! So glad.

Basically, I love everything you write, and I really loved this so much and I’m really grateful that you shared your gift with us. Thank you thank you thank you.
morphin3 chapter 17 . 2/7
Omg, thank you for finishing this! I loved seeing the role reversal in their careers, and I love the brief fake-dating bit. Congrats on finishing!
I forgot how much I absolutely love this fic. So glad I decided to reread before I read the final chapter
Tinuiel chapter 17 . 2/6
This was an absolute delight to read. I normally read Jily, but ship Hinny as well - and boy was this fanfiction good :)
Fake dating, mutual pining, fluff, it all was there 3
Thank you so much for writing this!
keeptheotherone chapter 16 . 2/6
I enjoyed following this story! I really liked the way the action kept shifting in this chapter, and Sirius’s glee with the Fiendfyre had me laughing.
Duellist chapter 17 . 2/5
I agree! Nothing wrong with a happy ending.
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 17 . 2/4
Duuuuuude i saw you updated and came right back to read through it all today. Absolutely amazing job. Thank you so much for this.
I’m re reading so I am fresh for the final chapter and I love it even more than the first time.
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 10 . 2/4
Bloody hell Death eaters in st Mungo’s! Help!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 17 . 2/4
Love the ending.
Harte chapter 17 . 2/3
Glad you decided on the happy ending and that you finished the story. Loved it!
Screw realism indeed! Nicely done, and congratulations on completing the story - a great achievement.
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 7 . 2/3
Brilliant chapter again! So glad I’m reading this now do I can catch up instantly, lol!
YouBlitheringIdiot chapter 6 . 2/3
Loved the end bit, Harry kidding Ginny, brilliant! Also Harry and Luna, too sweet!