Reviews for Too Close
Lizzzzy86 chapter 16 . 9/19
I just want to say that I love tour story! It is Well written and the plot is captivating! I hope that you find time to finish it soon, because I'm dying to knie how it all works out!
Lisa1312 chapter 16 . 8/8
Come on! You just need what, 1-2 chapters left to tie it up. Show me how it ends. You can't leave with a "he shot a killing curse right at Ginny" and maybe the Dark Lord still being alive.
Update. SOON!
Aliragal chapter 16 . 8/3
Well that is just a little mean. Sixteen absolutely brilliantly written chapters of an AU concept that I thoroughly enjoy. Only to come to a cliffhanger with an author note stating there is one chapter left in the story. Along with the fact an update hasn't been seen in a year. I'm not even mad, it is just brilliant! You are a stupendous writer, the story is enthralling. The interactions between Harry and Ginny are fabulous and believable. All I can say is that I hope everything is going well for you, and that one day you might be able to grace us with an ending for this.
Please finish the story. The cliffhanger is killing me!
Argh I need the next chapter! I know it's been over a year and I know life gets in the way but if you ever come back to this I'll be sagerly waiting! Thank you for this amazing story xx
madval29 chapter 16 . 7/5
Well shit. That's not good. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 7/5
Oh goodness is he just going without talking to anyone else. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 7/5
I wonder if that was a distraction to trick him. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 7/5
I'm glad she didn't have to face all the horrors of the canon diary. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 7/4
God the death eaters are not backing down. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 7/4
Well they got a fair mix of fighting and flighting. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 7/4
First the three broomsticks then st mingos. This isn't good. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 7/4
Aw they're so cute. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 7/4
Oh she will be so popular at dinner or more so her guest will be. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 7/4
So not a rock. Great chapter!