Reviews for Too Close
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 17 . 7/3
A fairly satisfying end to a fun read. Thank you for giving us such a bad ass Ginny and a reasonably mature Harry to pair her with.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 16 . 7/3
Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree about the whole DEs being out of the auror's league. I mean they did fight in the war too. I'd also hate to think in this new and improved ministry under Kingsley that they wouldn't step up the game a bit. I mean it can't be a good thing to have to rely on what is essentially a rouge organization to deal with something like this every time they pop up.

I do like Harry not pulling punches with Ginny. I know you're coming. I hate it. I also know I need you. She would say the same.

Wow, parachuting with now chute! I like it.

Yep, Harry's got some juice. And this is the one thing where I think he's right with the juror's being out of their league. Deadly force.

Argh, I've got to head out for the day with that cliff hanger. Man, that sucks!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 15 . 7/3
Well, it looks like we might get to see Harry really cut loose with the magic soon. And I do take it back. Ginny does appear to be better than Harry. Better reactions and range of spells. He may have her in the brute power department, but she can more than hold her own.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 14 . 7/3
Hmm, really didn’t expect it to be Luna and Ron who were taken.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 13 . 7/2
I wondered if you’d still give the diary to Ginny. Glad you did. I know it’s viscous, but Ginny isn’t Ginny without suffering it. Even if it’s toned done from full on possession as JKR gave it to us.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 12 . 7/2
Well, they dealt with that with rather more maturity and less angst than I expected. And I, for one, am a fan of the less is more route and don’t need graphic mature rating details of the sex scenes.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 11 . 7/2
Well, I guess Ginny took Harry making her his secret keeper as meaning a whole lot more than just that. The aftermath of this is going to be interesting.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 10 . 7/2
Hmm, these DEs are getting bold, aren’t they? This is gonna get ugly for Ginny. Harry’s a fighter and might be better than her. He did deal with the fiend Frye and And she didn’t help even after Ron arrived and she could. Hard to be a body guard to someone better than you. But then maybe he isn’t better. I’m not sure yet.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 8 . 7/2
So I really liked your idea of how things like rain and birds could pass through Harry’s wards; even the fidelous. If not seen anything like it before so kudos to you. And a rock I get, but would the eurrumpet liquid have been recognized as being magical by the wards a been blocked?
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 6 . 7/2
Oh boy, now things are going to get interesting. You know, I don't think I've ever seen a story where Harry was friends with Luna from a young age. I like it.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 5 . 7/2
Loved Harry digging out of Ginny that she was a Falcon's fan. If he'd just been a bit quicker he might have thought to ask whose poster she had in her room. That would have been entertaining.

A very interesting conversation with Sirius. Though it is somewhat typical male behavior that he sees Ginny more as a possible girlfriend for Harry than as the highly trained professional she is. Not really complaining about it, I want them to fall for each other, but it was just something that struck me.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 4 . 7/2
Man, Harry is just dying for a girl to treat him like he's human.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 3 . 7/2
Hmm, surprisingly well behaved for both of them. But then they are adults now and should have some semblance of control over their emotions.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 7/2
That was the best ending to a chapter I've come across in a long time.
By far one of my favourite fanfics, read this in about 3 days and i love the accuracy of the characters. This was honestly so fucking good.