Reviews for Don't Give Up, Because You Are Loved
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love this pairing and I love this story. So sweet but poignant. Thanks for this!

Mrs.Firefly chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aaawwh, that was cute. Kind of compact and straight to the point, but a nice little one-shot nonetheless! Thanks for sharing :)
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I’m not really one for femmslash or even cross-gen, but it was well-written so I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy reading it.
Ron, the womanizer?
Hermione and Minerva? Well, there really were some big surprises in the story for me, but you are a good writer.
I could actually see this happening and it didn’t seem forced or even very out of character.
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is a rather awkward pairing but I liked what you chose to do with it. I think these two were in character (or at least as in character as they could be given the situation). Minerva being so aware of what was proper and the way she handles the situation with Hermione is very well done. Hermione was well written too and I think the ending to this was very sweet. I'm glad you addressed the age difference as it is such a big gap, you can't really ignore it lol. Nice job with this pairing!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really like the description of Hermione's dress - it just paints a gorgeous mental picture in my mind of Emma Watson in this beautiful phoenix-themed dress, so thank you for that. Ron&Romilda is an interesting side pairing, as well - usually he seems to be with Luna in fics like this, and I like that you chose something different, even though I don't ship it. Spelling and grammar were pretty good: a few small mistakes ('I would truly like too' should be 'I would truly like to', 'in appropriate' should be 'inappropriate', etc.), but nothing that was particularly distracting. The characters weren't exactly how they are in canon, but in a fic like this, that's pretty difficult to do. It was really sweet, though, at the end, and I really like that you had Hermione and Minerva hold off on an official relationship because Hermione hadn't left school yet - it's not something seen very much in cross-gen fics, but I think it makes a lot of sense to wait.
Atanewaccount chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I would love for there to be a second chapter just of Harry and Ron's reactions.
AlwaysPadfoot chapter 1 . 6/2/2013

I love Hermione/Minerva and this was beautifully fluffy. It breaks my heart that they cannot be together straight away but even so the optimism shines through. I really enjoyed the way you crafted this too and its refreshingly AU, which I adore reading. I think Hermione is a tad out of character but it really makes no difference in this Fic. The way they decide to proceed in their relationship is believable and not open the top either, which is good.

Overall I really really enjoyed reading this! :)
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hmmm...I've never read Hermione/Minerva, so I'm not entirely sure what to say about this particular story. It was well written-I didn't notice any major mistakes, though I think the characters were a little off, but it's meant to be different from cannon, so that's nearly expected. It was...good. I mean, it was a good read for what it's worth, though you didn't quite sell me on Hermione/Minerva just yet.
Yu Silabar chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Great one! Thanks for sharing.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Lovely wonderful thanks
Tink607 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really liked it I think that you should continue with this story.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really good and very believable. Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was really well written. The only thing is that it would have been nice to end the story with them dancing together in the tower.