Reviews for Screw Destiny, Again
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Cusps of light intertwine eerily with the crimson fluid that seeps from the slash evident on Sam's palm; golden tendrils drift up from the wound like ghostly fingers trying to grasp onto the air around them. - Blah, ugh, guh. I LOVE the way you write, and I've missed it so.

They have worked selflessly, have endured evil in its purest form, have suffered and lost, have fought and struggled side by side for this exact moment; to bear witness to a conclusion they never could have imagined, and the temptation of it, of actually closing the gates of Hell dangles mercilessly, like a carrot in front of a starving man.-Beautifully said. Just gorgeous.

A rumble bubbles up his throat and a small smirk adorns his face as he recalls the phrase he coined back, not long ago, when the brothers first faced the incredulous task of saving the world. 'Screw destiny, right in the face.'

They will find another way and they will do it like they always have; together.- Awww, that made me tear up. Lovely statement.

Really liked this, sorry I am so very behind, I'm off to remedy that. :D
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow I really loved this! It does an awesome job of explaining the very realistic thoughts that would've been going through Dean's head at that moment...and of course he'll always choose his little brother! Beautifully written, I love your imagery.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this! Dean saying they will do whatever, face whatever comes, together, they are stronger that way, he will save Sam! Love it!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Cool input into Dean's head for that scene. I love the imagery you've portrayed, from Sam's appearance to the "all the losses will add up to an unprecedented check in the plus column" (love that line!). And that last bit...oh my feels.
Also, ahem to smalld1171's muse. Get your butt back out from under the covers and lend a hand with those fics! :) All the best, thanks for the fic!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh man after this one I seriously need to see the end of s8 because damn I think I am gonna be crying by the end of it.
I loved loved loved this fic and thought it was awesome how you got the point of these two being each others reasons for living across.
Great work and awesome writing as always!
klu chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was a great job of conveying all the conflicting emotions Dean may have had as he entered the church. Very powerful and insightful. Well done, you!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great job! I really liked the way you covered all of Dean's thought process here. Very believable and well written. :)
AliRose chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow, this was brilliant. You've described perfectly Dean's turmoil. Great story!