Reviews for The Seduction Method
Very nicely done!
radgirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lovely thank you!
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hoooo! So much love for this. Endless, boundless love. It's everything I want out of Shamy coitus. :D
Meg the Freak chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I thought it was funny at the beginning and incredibly sweet at the end. I loved reading it.
karyshamy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
beautiful and hoooooooot
Sheldon.lover chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
mphs95 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I liked the fact that it was so Sheldon, playing hard to get then going at it full force. I totally see their sex life like that.
Lazay Woman chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That was both really hot and adorable. I loved this!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I'm reading it for the second time. That's how good this is
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Cute, sweet & very accurate dialogue! Nicely written!
Mislav chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Perfect story. Really, perfect.
My favorite parts:

""Finally", he said in an exsasperated tone. "I've been dying to get out this suit for hours."
"I've been dying for you to get out this suit as well", Amy not-so-discreetly commented."
Very in-character and both cute and funny! I can totaly see Amy saying that.
"The Vixen is about to score again."
"Amy nodded absendmindendly as Sheldon continued speaking, when all she could think about was how, one day, she would stand in front of her closest friends and family. She would declare her love for Sheldon and vow to be his cherrished wife.
And, although this day was meant to be the happiest for Leonard and Penny, Amy couldn't help feeling that it was the happiest for her and Sheldon as well. "
Perfect ending for a perfect story. I don't know how can anyone still ship Shenny after you published this. Shamy forever!
Maybe you could write the story where they finally have sex for the first time? But maybe you already did. I'm going to check out your other stuff :)
jimmyfallon chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved the way he told Amy that in the future they will be celebrating their wedding! Had me crying of happiness! Please write more Shamy stories filled with sweet love makin'! (by the way, this is my 1st time reading Shamy smut!) LOVED IT! :* :)
Yuri chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I LOVE this story!
This fic is without a doubt the best fic I've ever read. Very in character and beautiful.
Thank you to writing!
SecretBlonde chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Amazing! Please write more! :)
Gin-sama chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
The best Sheldon/Amy fic I've read. Really. Good work!
You managed to show that tender side of Sheldon without falling into OOC'ness. Congratulations! Keep like that!