Reviews for To Just Be Me
Dauntlesskitty chapter 3 . 1/23
I dont think Ill ever stop loving this story. You are truly gifted and I hope you never stop writing.
Shedz chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
another favourite tmi fanfic of mine
Equestrian4Ever chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
this was amazing!
I just.
cant.
just yes!1111
I do think that it is safe to say that this was the best mortal instruments fanfiction that I have ever read. honestly its amazing!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
this was really good
born-confused-fangirl chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
omg i love this so so so much u r such an amazing writer, u should write a book! u made the story so captivating u have such a strong talent!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love, love, love this story. So beautiful and well written.
I will be looking at your' other stories.
Signorina-L chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I'm a bit of an emotional mess after just having a baby a month ago with hormones and such. So don't mind the happy tears.
This was amazingly lovely. :) Thank you for writing your one shot and then continuing it. You are very talented.
midnightangel75 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I am astounded by how well you captured the characters and gave them a new life in the fanfiction dimension. You are one of the most talented writes I have read on hear in years. I hope to one day be able buy a book that you can call yours.

Keep writing
Keep dreaming,

Midnight Angel
AlwaysLegend chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Dude.

I can't even.

This.

Just yes.

Seriously, this is the best clave fanfiction I've read in a long time. I've been on this site for at least three years, and I've gotten extremely picky because not much is new: I've read it all before. You, however, have broken the bounds of my expectations. First of all, you were consistent with both the characters personalities in the book, and with the twists you created, and a lot of people really struggle with that. This story was original, extremely well written, and not to mention had a great sense I humor:)

I loved the dynamics of all their relationships, they were like nothing I've read before and it is just fantastic.

Keep writing and keep being your awesome self. Never lose sight of your reason behind writing, and never get impersonal about it. If pi don't truly enjoy what you're writing: stop and write something else. It's not like you need my advice though, you've already done the best I've seen.

Always yours,
AlwaysLegend

*i love you*
fandomsareinfinite chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Hey, so I just want to say that this is most definitely the best story I have ever read on this over any other FanFiction website, and is even better than quite a few books that I have read. You are one of my favorite authors of all time, including authors of published books. I have read a few of your other stories, and intend to read the rest as well. I will await the day when I see your published books, because it will come, and I can not wait. This story is beautiful to the point where it is almost lyrical and poetic. I will say it again, this is the most amazing story on this site, and anyone who denies it is kidding themselves.
Bookfanic chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
This was amazingly written- I loved it- great job! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
This was amazing! I love how long the chapters are!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
That was intense and really good! And, you captured the characters well(:

-Taylor Tonks
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
this was absolutely fantastic! well done!
AmberMariee chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Craziest thing I'd like to do? Skydive.