Reviews for To Just Be Me
Honestly this is the best fanfic I have read. Truly amazing ! Your writing was perfect so thank you for making my day :)
Debra Williams chapter 3 . 1/24
This is an AMAZING STORY ! thank you!
Debra Williams chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my goodness Thats got to be THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER READ!
bookaddict223 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Really great story! You are an amazing author! I'm having difficulty putting it into words... basically I love how you balance plot, romance, action, etc. This story sucked me in. It was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
OMG You HAVE to write this as a story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Youre a seriously impressive and gifted writer. This entire story was a pleasure to read!
HylianShadowhunter chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
I dont think Ill ever stop loving this story. You are truly gifted and I hope you never stop writing.
Shedz chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
another favourite tmi fanfic of mine
Equestrian4Ever chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
this was amazing!
I just.
cant.
just yes!1111
I do think that it is safe to say that this was the best mortal instruments fanfiction that I have ever read. honestly its amazing!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
this was really good
born-confused-fangirl chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
omg i love this so so so much u r such an amazing writer, u should write a book! u made the story so captivating u have such a strong talent!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love, love, love this story. So beautiful and well written.
I will be looking at your' other stories.
Signorina-L chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I'm a bit of an emotional mess after just having a baby a month ago with hormones and such. So don't mind the happy tears.
This was amazingly lovely. :) Thank you for writing your one shot and then continuing it. You are very talented.
midnightangel75 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I am astounded by how well you captured the characters and gave them a new life in the fanfiction dimension. You are one of the most talented writes I have read on hear in years. I hope to one day be able buy a book that you can call yours.

Keep writing
Keep dreaming,

Midnight Angel
AlwaysLegend chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Dude.

I can't even.

This.

Just yes.

Seriously, this is the best clave fanfiction I've read in a long time. I've been on this site for at least three years, and I've gotten extremely picky because not much is new: I've read it all before. You, however, have broken the bounds of my expectations. First of all, you were consistent with both the characters personalities in the book, and with the twists you created, and a lot of people really struggle with that. This story was original, extremely well written, and not to mention had a great sense I humor:)

I loved the dynamics of all their relationships, they were like nothing I've read before and it is just fantastic.

Keep writing and keep being your awesome self. Never lose sight of your reason behind writing, and never get impersonal about it. If pi don't truly enjoy what you're writing: stop and write something else. It's not like you need my advice though, you've already done the best I've seen.

Always yours,