Reviews for To Just Be Me
oesteffel chapter 3 . 2/7
The craziest thing I'd like to do...hmm...I would like to go to the moon! Or visit Mars, that would be crazy, right?!

This story was awesome. At first, I hated Cleo but now, I'm hoping that she'll find her Jace. Jealousy can make us do crazy things. This chapter made me cry the whole time I was reading. I love how loyal Jace is to Clary. In the original story, Jace was cocky but totally, madly, loyally, heads over heels in love with Clary. Thank you. :)
Clacelover chapter 3 . 1/7
Honestly loved this so damned much. Stories when clary is the hero make me so so happy. Please write another like this but wayyyy longer. My heart can only stand so much. Love you and your writing
guet chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Oh my god, this story is fucking fantastic! It's very well written and the spelling and grammar is great. Hats off to you, you spectacular human being! Never doubt your writing ability or your ability to weave interesting plots. Don't let a few negative comments make you doubt that and you will only, truly know how great you are and how wonderful your ability is if you believe in yourself. I know that this is three years late and that you probably won't get this message, but in hopes that you do, I hope that it is able to bring a smile to your face.
Julmclay chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
That was an amazing story and I loved it! I was hesitant to read it at first, I usually prefer MC fanfictions, and long ones. This story was an excellent length and so well written that I cam honestly say my only disappointment is that I waited to read it and that you don't have a ton of these! Superb, really, truly. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Honestly this is the best fanfic I have read. Truly amazing ! Your writing was perfect so thank you for making my day :)
Debra Williams chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This is an AMAZING STORY ! thank you!
Debra Williams chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Oh my goodness Thats got to be THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER READ!
bookaddict223 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Really great story! You are an amazing author! I'm having difficulty putting it into words... basically I love how you balance plot, romance, action, etc. This story sucked me in. It was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
OMG You HAVE to write this as a story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Youre a seriously impressive and gifted writer. This entire story was a pleasure to read!
HylianShadowhunter chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
I dont think Ill ever stop loving this story. You are truly gifted and I hope you never stop writing.
Shedz chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
another favourite tmi fanfic of mine
Equestrian4Ever chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
this was amazing!
I just.
cant.
just yes!1111
I do think that it is safe to say that this was the best mortal instruments fanfiction that I have ever read. honestly its amazing!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
this was really good
born-confused-fangirl chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
omg i love this so so so much u r such an amazing writer, u should write a book! u made the story so captivating u have such a strong talent!