Reviews for A Dozen Roses for Rose
Fluffernutter chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Really enjoyed most of it, though I wouldn't have put this as fluff.
EmeraldEyes2000 chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Update? Or is the story finished? (I hope not)
Just a lone Wolf chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
What no more? Was that a panic attack? PTSD? My dad has PTSD. His panic attacks, though rare and far in between, scare the crud out of me.
Areus Bookworm chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Great story! I just finished watching series 4, and I feel like you captured the "what happens next" between those 2 perfectly! I can't wait for the next chapter, and hope it comes soon!
S chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I simply love this fic. Everyone writes about how easy it would be for them, but I don't think it would be. There are so many things that would hold them back. I love how you've addressed these problems. And the Doctor is just too sweet for words. Please update soon!
TenthDoctorBecca chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Love the update, even if it is so sad. I love how The Doctor handled the situation.
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Bria chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Now that one just hurt. I mean it was beautiful but also so sad for Rose... and for the duplicate Doctor. He can't help how he is. :(
Hello Sweet chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
ohhh I was saddened by Rose ...
ta certain she could not forget her Doctor so so quickly, but even so, I was sad ..
chocolaty chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Thanks for the update!
BillieBruce chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
"Bow ties are cool." - Loved it! Love the whole thing. :D
TenthDoctorBecca chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Ahhhh! Just found this story last night and finally got the chance to catch up! I love it! It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! I love it! Keep up with your amazing story! I love it! Did I day I love it enough! Lol
In the Fob Watch chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
yay they finally did it!
chocolaty chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Thanks for the update!
Hello Sweet chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
simply beautiful
your love every chapter.
perfect.
Lexbex1126 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter!