Reviews for Sammy's No-Day
Aaawwww! So sweet!
Maiya chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So cute! I LOVE your stories! :D
ESPEN chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this! the only thing I didn't like was how it made john seem like a mean and unfit dad when he was around. I always saw him as a loving dad and this made me feel the opposite, but I LOVE dean protecting sam! If I could put in a request for more of sam and dean as kids I would love to read them .
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awww, that was a really cute fic. I really liked it. The terrible twos. chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Could so imagine that happening, Sam constantly saying no and John losing patience with him, but Dean knowing how to get his little brother to comply with their dad's wishes! And even when saying no to Dean and driving him mad, Dean gets the job done and Sam saying he loved him made it worth all the hassle!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Ah, so this is where the battles between John and Sam got started. Sam was a little rebel even at two, it seems. XD

So cute. And like always, Dean knows how to deal with Sam better than John ever will.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was so sweet! the last line was wonderful.

This actually happened with my little brother and I and my dad - minus the whole hurting part of course - so I found this really amusing. I came to the same conclusion as your Dean. Beautiful work.
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
so i hate Wee!chesters fics, but this was like the cutest thing ever!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
awww this was extremely cute! This sounds like my niece. She just turned two but has been saying no a lot. I loved this.
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awe this is so cute and adorable! Love the wee!chester fluff
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh Dean...

Goodness! You're really Sammy's life-saver! :'D

Love you, Dean! #hugs

And Little Sammy so smart to say Yes when Dean said he loves him! So cute! Adorable!

Nice! ;)
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
de awwwww so cute
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Very cute :)
Pastel Purpose chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my goodness, this is so cute and the perfect pick-me-up from the season eight finale! I wish they would do more kid flashbacks in the show because I really liked them (even though they were a little sad because it showed how much their dad was never there for them). But yay for cute brotherly moments! Hugs and puppies all around to you for creating such an adorable fanfiction story!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was too short! It's absolutely adorable!