Reviews for Heartbreak Girl
Sisel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
RJM.art chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ohmygiddy-od! This was so cute! I loved Austins little speech and how Ally just said 'guess who loves you back', that was cute as buttons. I thought it did fit well with the song, and the ending was so adorable it didn't need to;) as always keep writing!

- Raejay xoxoxoxo
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Awwwwwwww so sweet I love Austin's confession 3 so sweet!
Mrs.Rockylynch chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
My Favortie part would be the confession scene where ally is lying on austin.
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Glad Ally finally opened her eyes and saw that Austin was the one for her
EmmALewisS chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lovin it! And "Aust's" confession! Lolit was sweet! Omc real cool girl, just wanna say. Keep rockin! ;)

Check out my story pweeeeeaaaase! It's called Supah Wicked!

No kiddin bro, keep rockin!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
omg i loved it so much:) i almost wanted it to continue:) and this is my favorite part

"Just then I feel someone sit down next to me on teh couch and cuddle into my side.

"Hey." She says quietly as her head buries into my chest.

"Hey Als." I say hugging her tighter.

"Austin?"

"Yeah?"

"Why does no one love me?"

"Ally are you crazy? Loads of people love you. I love you, Trish and Dez love you, you mom and dad love you more than anything. Heck my mom and dad even love you. Did I mention that I love you?"

Wait did that sound desperate?

"Yes you did but all of you are different. I mean like romantic love not family love or friend love." She says.

We've changed positions so I'm lying on my back and she's resting her head on my chest. If only she knew just how much I love her.

"You never know Ally, the person you've been looking for may have been there the whole time."

"Like who? Dez?" She says with a giggle.

"No. Think closer." I mean how many more hints can I drop?" i love how they are snuggling and he's trying so hard to tell her without actually telling her and she's making it so hard:)