Reviews for In Remembrance
Docta Boogie chapter 3 . 6/20
Hi! Hi! I'm a new reader and I like this story very much. It's a very original idea and I'm looking forward to more. I'll be honest, I'm a lurker. I love to read fan fiction but rarely will I review. I'm doing so in response to the author's note on the bottom of Chapter 3. Fuck whatever anybody says. You update on your own time. You have a life outside of fan fiction and you should make the most of it. If somebody expects regular updates then perhaps they don't have a life. I know from experience how hard it is to manage work, school, and personal issues. I think you're doing a great job. I would rather wait longer and have you post an update that you're excited about and proud to put out rather than something rushed written because somebody is taking advantage of the anonymity the internet provides. I think this story is too good for you to stop writing. Thank you and have a nice day!

P. S. I would love to have a horny Grimmjow haunt me and molest me in my sleep. Sexy.
SocialReject212 chapter 3 . 6/5
I'm so happy you found time to post another chapter. I love this concept and look forward to seeing how it develops!

As for the people that haggle you, don't even give them the light of day. It isn't worth your time and by the sounds of it, you don't have much to spare. I hope you're doing well in your personal life, that comes first over this story. Have a wonderful day!
OliviaMae chapter 3 . 5/29
Ooo a lovely chapter! Grimmjows super sneaky but that's what I love!
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 5/28
I wonder how this will play out. Will we end up crying cuz Grimm moves on. Who knows lol. Good chapter though. Ichigo lllllliiiiiikkkkkees Grimm whether he'll admit it or not
Annoying Owl chapter 3 . 5/28
Awhh Grimm's lonely. Anyway, don't mind them UP (Update please) people, they don't understand that authors have a life other than writing fics. I for one am thankful that you guys even write these and they're free and they're awesome. So take as much time as you want, at least there'll be one fan waiting for as long as it takes :)
The Shadow's Keeper chapter 3 . 5/27
Screw who ever posted that! It does suck how long it takes for update but like you said, you have a life to live. I'm happy that you updated, no matter how long it takes, as long as you don't abandon the story :)
Other than that, the update was amazing and I can't wait for the next.
kennisha.james chapter 3 . 5/27
I don't care what that person said, I'll wait for the update. Sexiness yes!
fan chapter 3 . 5/27
ahh, im glad this story was updated! it was pretty great, got some nice grimmichi action in it. :D
i cant believe someone would send something rude like that to you, your wonderful chapters are great and definitely worth the wait. and many authors have long periods between updates, myself included, so i dont really see the problem.
i hope life is a bit kinder to you, you deserve it!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 3 . 5/27
I'm glad you updated! I adore all your stories but I'm particularly fond of this one! I understand what you are going through, writing is a hobby not a job so it doesn't take priority, so I'm glad you found the time to update! I'm behind you 101% and will be eagerly awaiting your next update!
thebookworm90 chapter 3 . 5/27
It's sad to say that there are readers out there that think that just because they read your stories they feel like -you owe them- chapter updates. I think they are the counter-part of writers who hold chapters hostage for reviews(fates, I hate that). No one has the right to demand anything from you. I understand how busy and hectic life can be and how uncooperative inspiration can be. You take all the time you need to write chapters.

With that said... Great chapter! I get the feeling Gin would prefer to say boyfriend or partner instead of -friend.- I sense tension there and a possible sub plot? The aftermath of the party will be interesting to read. So will the next morning when Ichigo wakes up to a bed full of Grimmjow. Patient for the next update.
scheun2100 chapter 3 . 5/27
No, thank you for your time to write such wonderful work. Thank you so much for the update.
Oh my god yay! Finally an update! It's so cute! I love how devious Grimm is.

That being said, people suck and that's not going to change anytime soon. So ignore the morons and focus on the awesome people. You're a great writer, different to most people. People enjoy your stuff, so don't let stupidity stop you, okay?

Just imagine a unicorn tap dancing to Crazy Train. That always makes me feel better. :P

Take your time! :) write because you love it, not because you feel you should.
butihavenoname chapter 3 . 5/27
Wow man. Im literally shocked that someone wrote that sort of message. Its ridiculous because no one pays you to write, you get literally nothing iut of it except someone writing 'that was good' and thats it. But although you have the right to get upset about it I think you should really just write something ridiculously stupid back like 'fuck you pay my rent and then talk you little dweeb' and just forget about it. Because no matter what youll do they will keep being stipid and forget that people actually have a life, I guess they just dont. :)
Anyways I tottaly forgot about this story but its cute and amazing and you should take your time so you wont get stressed because stress is bad but you shouldnt feel bad.
sing-to-the-moon chapter 3 . 5/27
Another fabulous chapter. It's always a pleasure to read :)
All the best,
Sing to the moon
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 5/27
I understand ya Rainbow. *huggles* Btw loved this chappie. :D Poor Ichigo never catches a break neh?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »