Reviews for In Remembrance
akard-alpaca chapter 3 . 7/13
Ahhh this story is really great! I love the plot and the way you characterized Grimmjow! It's great! Keep up the awesome writing!
Nebula'sPhoenix chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Ignore them. Anyone who thinks that their entertainment is better than your life is an idiot. You can not be expected to do this all the time since you have a life and this isn't your job. No one can update all the time and there will be times where you are stuck have no ideas on what to do in life or maybe even writing. You are your own person and a great writer but you still have your own life don't let others rule it and I hope you can get through your problems. If you ever need anyone to talk to just ring me up.
ArtAnime4Life chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story, I hope everything goes well in your life and if you update I'll be looking forward to it very much :)
RosesOnCream chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that you take the time out of your busy day to write stories for the pleasure of OTHER people. I really, really do. Thank you very much.
PhoenixVenom chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Wow. I usually don't like first person views that much, especially in fanfiction, but it really suits your story, and helps in conveying the mood of it. As it is an AU-story (another thing I'm generally sceptical of), it is really only a coincidence I decidedc to take a look, but I am truly glad I did. It has a new and different angle that i find interesting, with all the characters existin in a "normal" world, with Ichigo as the only one that can see ghosts. You have a very captivating writing style, that makes me want to know what happens next. I'll follow this one, so that when it updates, I'll know. I really hope that's in the near future, but if it isn't.. Well, I certainly don't have the right to complain, considerin my own inability to update even within the same year, sometimes "
Docta Boogie chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Hi! Hi! I'm a new reader and I like this story very much. It's a very original idea and I'm looking forward to more. I'll be honest, I'm a lurker. I love to read fan fiction but rarely will I review. I'm doing so in response to the author's note on the bottom of Chapter 3. Fuck whatever anybody says. You update on your own time. You have a life outside of fan fiction and you should make the most of it. If somebody expects regular updates then perhaps they don't have a life. I know from experience how hard it is to manage work, school, and personal issues. I think you're doing a great job. I would rather wait longer and have you post an update that you're excited about and proud to put out rather than something rushed written because somebody is taking advantage of the anonymity the internet provides. I think this story is too good for you to stop writing. Thank you and have a nice day!

P. S. I would love to have a horny Grimmjow haunt me and molest me in my sleep. Sexy.
SocialReject212 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
I'm so happy you found time to post another chapter. I love this concept and look forward to seeing how it develops!

As for the people that haggle you, don't even give them the light of day. It isn't worth your time and by the sounds of it, you don't have much to spare. I hope you're doing well in your personal life, that comes first over this story. Have a wonderful day!
xXGrimm-chanXx chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Ooo a lovely chapter! Grimmjows super sneaky but that's what I love!
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I wonder how this will play out. Will we end up crying cuz Grimm moves on. Who knows lol. Good chapter though. Ichigo lllllliiiiiikkkkkees Grimm whether he'll admit it or not
Annoying Owl chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Awhh Grimm's lonely. Anyway, don't mind them UP (Update please) people, they don't understand that authors have a life other than writing fics. I for one am thankful that you guys even write these and they're free and they're awesome. So take as much time as you want, at least there'll be one fan waiting for as long as it takes :)
The Shadow's Keeper chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Screw who ever posted that! It does suck how long it takes for update but like you said, you have a life to live. I'm happy that you updated, no matter how long it takes, as long as you don't abandon the story :)
Other than that, the update was amazing and I can't wait for the next.
kenni-bun bun chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I don't care what that person said, I'll wait for the update. Sexiness yes!
fan chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
ahh, im glad this story was updated! it was pretty great, got some nice grimmichi action in it. :D
i cant believe someone would send something rude like that to you, your wonderful chapters are great and definitely worth the wait. and many authors have long periods between updates, myself included, so i dont really see the problem.
i hope life is a bit kinder to you, you deserve it!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
I'm glad you updated! I adore all your stories but I'm particularly fond of this one! I understand what you are going through, writing is a hobby not a job so it doesn't take priority, so I'm glad you found the time to update! I'm behind you 101% and will be eagerly awaiting your next update!
thebookworm90 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
It's sad to say that there are readers out there that think that just because they read your stories they feel like -you owe them- chapter updates. I think they are the counter-part of writers who hold chapters hostage for reviews(fates, I hate that). No one has the right to demand anything from you. I understand how busy and hectic life can be and how uncooperative inspiration can be. You take all the time you need to write chapters.

With that said... Great chapter! I get the feeling Gin would prefer to say boyfriend or partner instead of -friend.- I sense tension there and a possible sub plot? The aftermath of the party will be interesting to read. So will the next morning when Ichigo wakes up to a bed full of Grimmjow. Patient for the next update.