Reviews for The Tutor
NayaHeMoFan chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
OMG you have to update soon! Like this story :)
NayaHeMoFan chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Please update again soon :)
NayaHeMoFan chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Hope you update soon :)
NayaHeMoFan chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Please update soon! :)
brittanastory1 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
oh my god you stopped there? its been a year please make another
fegw5709 chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Ok, please say that you are going to continue this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Please update:-D
Aurorazilla chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
*loud protesting gurgling* aaauuugh I love this can't wait until the next update! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Please update. I really love this story,it is a maverlous piece.
StephaniieC chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
OMGaga. Those spoilers made my year I swear! :D updte soon pls! Happy new year!
Glee4ever123 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Way to leave it on a huge cliffhanger!

As for glee id taker literally anyone but Sam with Rachel. Chords horrible acting and the fact that the writers wedge him inbetween every couple has really made me hate him. His character is just a huge douche now. Chords acting is atrocious and makes me want to break my tv. Blam is horrible too. The one thing that saved glee this season for me is NY but now that blam r going there and it looks like samchel might be a thing idk what to do. I watch for Santana and brittana. So excited for the 100th episode but then if brittana isn't a thig again and hemo just leaves the show again I'll be sad. Then we r back to the blam/blee show that's almost unbarable to watch. :(
evilDD34 chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Oh... my...god that was the best chapter yet! Please udate soon I can not wait! That was by far hands down the best cliff hanger I have read yet. Keep up the good work
M206 chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Interesting:)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Wait there covering all those songs again but brittana have a duet ! Also love the cliffhanger :)
kittykatkiki chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Aw drunk Santana is so cute. Loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what happens in the next update(; AND IKR THERE'S GONNA BE A BRITTANA DUET AHHHHHHH *continuous h's*