Reviews for Flaws
ishxallxgood chapter 14 . 5/21
Heart. I loved this. That is all. :)
ishxallxgood chapter 9 . 5/12
YES. Mai would totally win.
ishxallxgood chapter 6 . 5/10
Hmm... I expected more from the prank, but it was cute.
ishxallxgood chapter 5 . 5/10
I loved this. I think I loved the one line of how "it had almost taken him, twice by people who should have cared" the most. It holds so much truth.

On an unrelated note, why have I never read this before? Ha.
ishxallxgood chapter 3 . 5/10
Ha, it's brilliant. And I absolutely loved the lack of sexual words. It was great how the feeling was still conveyed without it having to be perverted but such words.
cupofdaydream chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
I forgot how much I love your writing. This was so sweet. I love seeing how despite all the hardship and struggle Mai and Zuko have been though, they both manage to preserve this softness.
Juney chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
This is beautiful...
Private Fire chapter 21 . 3/9/2015
Wow. Very real and powerful. Very AU and strangely appealing.
cupofdaydream chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
"Kissing her starts to feel like the first time she got him drunk. The buzz settles in, too relaxed, until the rest comes in waves." Honestly probably one of my favorite metaphors I've read in the longest time ever, oh my god. I keep a little notebook of poems or quotes that I find inspiring and that line for sure is going straight in.

Your dialogue is spot on, as usual, and the emotion you created was only heightened with the easy flow of the prose. I'm so excited to read this Modern AU fic you've got in the works
RakshaDaemon chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
That was evil. I loved it
Private Fire chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
I love the concept that their give and take, to and from each other, help make them whole. Very nicely put.
cupofdaydream chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. Your diction and syntax were so poetic, and I loved how you contrasted the give and take with Mai and Zuko to highlight the very different lives they've lived and how those two very different lives became one. And this was such a poignant piece.
Private Fire chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Like a song: a melody catches your fancy; the lyrics are catchy; the refrain is now familiar; and the song reaches the end; only you cannot hit replay and you are left grieving quietly.
Private Fire chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
Very interesting point of view. I don't think I've ever run across a fic that expressed Zuko's thoughts on how he felt /what he thought about not looking for Mai. This fits what we saw in the finale and even carries through to what we see in the comics.
LauraFirebender chapter 19 . 5/13/2014