Reviews for Sandalwood
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Aw... Poor Gojyo!

Come on, Hakkai! Give Gojyo some love! _
elven dreamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is absolutely wonderful. I love how Gojyo takes Sanzo and yet wants Hakkai. This is beautifully written; thank you for a great read.
Juniper James chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
is sandalwood an insence?
linkin-spike chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
wow. not many people can pull a fic like this off, but i reckon you did, and you did it pretty damn well to boot. beautiful atmospheric piece there, you really get the reader into gojyo's mind. hope to read more from you _

linkin~
blinkie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
beautiful. really beautiful. though it makes me sad because Gojyo's "suffering", it's a beautifully written fic.

i was hoping you'd continue this but this is good enough.

huggz,

blinkie
the Alchemist1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I have fallen in love with this. Period. Beautifully written, In-char, stream-of-thought very kappa-ish. I'm thinking you borrowed his brain for a moment it was so in-character. ;D few people can do that. Keep it up... how about a Sanzo rejoinder? _
tomiaru chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
ok. it's official. i'm a goddamned fan of a fanfic author :) woo-hoo! lovely stuff. *sigh*
Deux Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
wow...you're an amazing author_..i've read some of ur other stuff too and all ur writing is really beautiful_
Suburban Slasher chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Well, I might have another fave Saiyuki author. *hugs* Another great piece. I'm not really a fan of Sanzo/Gojyo, but you make it believable, and I appreciate that. Wonderful writing; please, feel free to keep it up.
Kanzeon chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hi-you're finally here! Love this fic-Gojyo sounds so wistful when he's pining after Hakkai . .. the UST too, heheh-or maybe that's just my imagination going into overdrive.
sf chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Beautiful. I normally don't feel one way or another about yaoi fics, but you have this wonderful way with words...
Kenren chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow! A very lovely piece. Gojyo is a favorite of mine so I'm biased toward fics that get in his head. This is lovely. The end of it makes me wonder if he's in denial about his feelings for Sanzou or if he really doesn't care much at all. It also made me wonder if maybe he wasn't using Sanzou as a substitute for Hakkai... But that's just what I got out of it. Very nicely done!