Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
that was beautiful :)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I like this - it's goo to read something so fittin for her suspension. I do wonder what went in then. They'd have had little excuse to part and it'd have been intense. Great job!
jareya chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You write so very beautifully. I love this.
XFfan1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Sweet! I love Kate loving Castle; being so affectionate when it's just the two of them! Thanks for posting!
OutOfTheConfinesOfFear chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
There is something so wonderfully poetic about your writing here. I think you have a great flow and I love the way that you somewhat flipped the characterisation with these two yet it still rang so true. Clever and honest.
This line - "it turns out that she is all the more the kinesthetic lover, tallying their days in touches she cannot count at a glance, while he is the linguistic romantic, savoring words and numbers." Simply beautiful.
Well done!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful. I love this! Thanks for the delicious fluff.
purplangel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
And this is why I love your writing: he is all the more the kinesthetic lover, tallying their days in touches she cannot count at a glance, while he is the linguistic romantic, savoring words and numbers.

Can I just say first of all that I luv how you've written Kate... as an insatiable sex kitten who doesn't ever want to leave Castle's bed... so hot! (and now I know why... because she's trying to make him believe that she truly does want him... seriously sooo good)

This line is wonderful: she knows he's subtly hinting at the way that they both smell good.

Oh How I wish Marlowe let us see this Kate: She speaks softly, as though releasing her caged words will render her more naked than she has ever been in the nude. "You know," she says, "part of me still can't believe this is real,"

Me neither. Perfection.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh so very lovely.
Twisha chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
"Common scents"-GROAAN, what a terrible pun, and so very Castle.
I like this, it's an interesting way of looking at their early days together. I know that feeling, that fear, that everything is just too good to be true and I can understand Castle feeling it too. I like the way you express that.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahhhhhh what a beautiful moment! Thanks!
mudbloodandproud1996 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
awwwwwwwwww! cute! 3
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You should get her a kitten, too. :) A kitten and a new Castle story would make the perfect day. Oh wait-almost perfect-throwing in 6x01 would make it truly perfect.

(He hasn't.) - LOL Of course he hasn't.

He speaks body language, too. It's just that it seems to be her primary means of communication. - Yep, I'd have to agree with that. Words don't seem to really be her thing.

Kate's tallying again - Cute!

he laughs and says - CASTLE says that? So that must be where we are supposed to suspend our disbelief, right? LOL

And he can't believe that he's working so hard to get her out of bed. - Me, either.

So Rick tosses aside the sheet and scoops her up into his arms, and she squeals. "Time to get up," he manages to say, in case it isn't clear. - ROFL LOVE it!

he doesn't know how to tell her in coffee - This is one of the coolest phrases ever!

I think it took me until the Christmas episode before it actually felt 'real' and like I wasn't dreaming every timea new episode came out. Somewhere around then, anyway.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love that you showed their different forms of communication so expressly here, and that you had Castle take her hand in place of all those words. I think that's awesome. Thanks for this one!
missy52061 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I just loved this - I can hope that this really happened because it was so sweet & so them.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh girl! This was so sweet! And puns! And domestic caskett! I love this!

Thank you so much!