Reviews for Absolutely
Andelevion chapter 24 . 4/1
So your writing isn't the best out there. (no offense intended.) but it's really really compelling, like you have this interesting dialogue style and it WORKS. Also despite the more teen target you gotten the whole adventure time style accurate as heck. In general, this is just really cool to read, serious kudos! (Also I really do appreciate how you're not really ignoring canon and your plot twists considering some of the cliches you base it off of) Update soon!
Xisolan chapter 24 . 1/30
This is fucking mathematical.
*TOTALLY FAB brit accent* I await your next writings with utmost excitement and patience. Until then.
PIP PIP DA-DOODELY DO.

...that wasn't even British T_T
jada chapter 24 . 1/20
This is amazing! Please keep going:3
makoto chapter 24 . 1/20
yaaaassss Marcy meet up with Marshy's home skillets. w/e that means lol. she better slay with the gender swap squad man this chapter was as bomb as Bonnibel's muffins. Also I am cool with Bubba x Fionna but since this is MarceLee it'd be cool to see Bubba x Bonnibel.
makoto chapter 23 . 1/20
I actually didn't read this chapter properly so I was reading it again. It does more good than harm anyway. Kick ass.
KatRedDragon chapter 1 . 1/18
Why don't you fuck yourself when Satan is reminding you of all the shit you done?
Foxytail9 chapter 24 . 1/17
Can't wait till the next chapter
idkdontask chapter 24 . 1/16
This chapter was intense; I loved it!
makoto chapter 23 . 1/7
OH MY WORD. YOU UPDATED. I'M CRYINGGGGGGGG this is so good btw.
The Imperfect Me chapter 23 . 1/4
Great chapter! Hope to read more from you! Happy New Year homie :)
idkdontask chapter 23 . 1/1
Omg, this update is a Christmas miracle! (Happy New Year, Anonymouslee!) Loved the new chapter, and I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Marcy, stranger danger! Stranger danger! This other dimension dude is s stranger who might bad-touch! AVOID! AVOID!
The Imperfect Me chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
This is seriously one of the few beautifully done MarceLee fanfictions :) Great job! Hope to read more!
makoto chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
["hey marshall."

it's a siren song. he turns every time.]

before I give a holla about how there's actually another chapter I got so into this chapter by those first two lines. like dang. hot dang is that so deep on a meaningful level like it's so right now with two simple words but it's so romantic for marshy that he "turns every time." not just one time. or nine out of ten. EVERY. TIME.

WHAT THE DUCK. why would u separate them? they were so happy? Despite that, it's a good thing that Marshall Lee returns because sh*t is happening and because I would love to see how sh*t goes down. still sad for marshall tho I can't imagine Marceline's reaction when Marshy is gone for never to be seen again. please don't do that. please.

(and bietch wtf ur a bio major that's hella cool but I was so convinced that you were a words scientists aka english major. don't break dreams like that man. also please do PB/PG!)
makoto chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
holy ducking (it's not a autocorrect typo everyone knows ducking will be the new swear) shiet u know what this means this means I have caught up to reviewing every single chapter of this groddamn awesome fic in the entire AT fandom. there I've done gone it. I've said it. out loud (it counts if I type because words are still words people). spread the truth folks.

u should get back to watching AT because you know it totally sets the mood for writing more of this like it's the like food for the brain creativity cells is watching tv. don't u have the life. and WOW I HAVE TO STOP NOW SINCE I CAUGHT UP WHY CAN'T U

write more and more for this blessed pairing lmao "Don't look at me, I woke up sex on a stick!" hahahaaaahaa preach it marshy and come over here for a second. as I'm trying to attract the attention of a fictional character, u read this part as the part when I praise u as I usually do. use your imagination of the highest caliber comments. or you know. use your imagination to write more.