Reviews for Absolutely
D3nsei chapter 32 . 2/21
Damn, this is good!
All these twists and turns, unforeseen revelations in these characters...just what a fix story needs sometimes!
*good read*
D3nsei chapter 1 . 2/20
Hmm, interesting...I'll bite! *good intro*
Bhge chapter 31 . 2/8
This is a really great fic! The characters fit perfectly, the romance is actually quite enjoyable (and I don't usually enjoy romance too much), and the plot is impressively complex! Really looking forward to the next update.
Mickey chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
Bae! You came back! I'm so happy. & I'm Hella late reading these chapters but that's beside the point. Irrelevant. I'm just glad to see the intensity getting so... intense. And literally waiting for Marcy to have a Red Queen moment with this bit- I MEAN witch...
Hmmmmmmmmmm... OFF WITH HER HEAD!
idkdontask chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
Oh my glob, that ending has me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for the update :)
Captain Knight chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Just found your story. It became super awesome when you added PB. I'm gonna cry.
Aliathe chapter 31 . 6/11/2016
noooooooo

marceline why would you ever save ashley like whyyyyyyyy

you know she's gonna backstab you

you know

0_0
Unknown chapter 31 . 6/11/2016
The 'Horizon burns'? That doesn't sound good. Anyways good work on this chapter hope to see more in the future!
Squirrel Bait1 chapter 30 . 6/9/2016
Hey! I'm the one who reviewed as "KC" before. I finally made an account. But this is seriously one of my all time favorite fics. I mean, there are only a few stories on here and Fictionpress that I've really gotten into and this is one of them. This was definitely worth the wait :3
idkdontask chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Ahhh, you're back! Congrats on graduating! :D I just graduated too! It's good to know you're alive, welcome back, and thank you for the much awaited update :D
journeyiscool chapter 30 . 5/28/2016
Just noticed you're still updating this. You're the tru coolest of the coolest. You're a grad but you gots the fanfiction going strong since you were a freshman. AND you were a good writer when you were a freshman. I actually don't know if you were a freshman. Cuz 2013 was three years ago, so you could've been a sophomore but oh well.

I haven't really read this in a while to do freshman problems and just figured out you're a better fanfiction updater than I ever will be. But it's actually really fascinating to see how much has changed since the beginning. Its been a good ride and most high school grads never update after college.
Foxytail9 chapter 30 . 5/24/2016
"artistformerlyknownas Prince"

"you is kind, you is smart, you is" IMPORTANT

You've killed me. Keep it up.
Unknown chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
Yay! A new update! I've been waiting for it since forever!
SimplyPassingBy chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Yo, bro. You still alive out there? Lol.
NovemberNineteen chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Ahhhhh the dialogue is killing me it's so good. Srsly you're funny. The banter is so witty and I enjoy it ~so much~. Go write for AT or for some indie filmmakers or something because there needs to be more of this in the world.