Reviews for Absolutely
NovemberNineteen chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Ahhhhh the dialogue is killing me it's so good. Srsly you're funny. The banter is so witty and I enjoy it ~so much~. Go write for AT or for some indie filmmakers or something because there needs to be more of this in the world.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
Damn dude. All your stories freakin rock so hard. Stay awesome and don't drop us on a cliffy! (Please)
Aliathe chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
This is the best MarceLee fic currently. I totally mean it. Awaiting an update~. :]
SimplyPassingBy chapter 29 . 10/9/2015
Man, I'm so stoked to see you're still writing on this story. My story sort-of-kind-of fell the fuck off. To put it lightly. Mostly I'm just not feeling the vibe I once had anymore. But that's why I have mad respect that you have kept the vibe of this story strong.
u need to know chapter 29 . 9/13/2015
Hey dude so unless you already posted this story elsewhere, read no fruther, but on Wattpad, someone called MissCriticalKakesz posted this stoyr (absolutely) verbatim and did not mention your permission or your name so might wanna check that out. It's only three chapters out adn like a year ago but it's probably not you whose doing that so they have no right to do plagaraize your work on another website. I already reported them but I think they said it would work better if you reported them as the original author. good luck all the best ,
underneonlights chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
I kept rereading the last part. So amazing. You're amazing. Pls keep writing. Feels bruh i teared up
NovemberNineteen chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
I love this story so much. Your characterization of their relationship is so on point. They're so freaking cute and happy together and it makes me happy just reading about it
cherryblossom53 chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
Dude. Dude. Ashley dude. Kill. Ashley. Pls.
I love this fic so much. ;-;
Gabriella Cole chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
*gasp*
cherryblossom53 chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
Sorry for only reviewing now but I love your stories. Real time. Forreal. And what not. Keep doing what you're doing, your writing makes me smile! I love how your protrayed Marshall, I feel like he'd be a babe in real life. Lol.
NaughtyPigeon chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
'He's worth a million dimebags?!'

*THROWS A LOAD OF CATS AT HIM*
...My cat's name is Dimebag. Aaaaanyway, I'm in love with this ship now. THANKS-
Damn it Hunson, you're such a douche! It's a wonder how anyone procreated with you!
Black R. Lust chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
'cause make up sex is the best. XD I'm so excited about the upcoming Assley-kick-a-thon~~~ Omg keep up the gorgeous work
idkdontask chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
The feels, bro.
Foxytail9 chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
What. Is Ashley doing here. I can't wait.
Broken Clarity chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
Been following your story for quite a while and I can honestly say it's been one of the best (if not the best) I have read in this fandom, of this particular couple.

Hope to see more of it soon. Marshy has some serious explaining to do.