Reviews for Absolutely
This is coming to an end? Oh fuck! Are you open to fanfiction collaborations?
An Amber Pen chapter 35 . 6/6
Nothing better than watching the happy couple ride off into the night. Of course, everybody else has got their work cut out for them what with refugees to rescue and places to rebuild, but hey, to each their own. Besides, I think they've earned a break. Besides that, Yay! Travel between the lands of Ooo and Aaa is now a feasible thing! Now I wonder how LSP and Tony are gonna find each other. Keep writing!
UnknownStranger chapter 34 . 4/7
Uhmmmm...
I LOVE YOUUU
I love you for creating this fic, I love you for makig them real (atleast in my imagination)..
Ive been a 4 years silent reader of your awesome art.. and aww man its just that argghh I dont even know where to start..
WalkingTheTightrope chapter 34 . 3/31
Dude. Oh my glob thank you for updating and giving me a good reason to reread this and the first fic. Praise da lawd, can't wait to see what's next.
adrontis chapter 1 . 3/28
I've been shipping Marcelee but haven't been able to find good stories, and then this one came along. Many multi-chaptered ones are discontinued, so I was extremely pleased to see that yours isn't. I haven't been on FF in a while, but I'll make sure to be around for the rest of your story :)
An Amber Pen chapter 34 . 3/27
I stayed up until three in the morning for this. Couldn't put it down, and Adventure Time isn't usually even in my wheelhouse. So math, it doesn't add up. Please keep writing!
thebestjoe12 chapter 34 . 3/21
I finally got to chp 34 and THIS STORY IS BOMB AS HELL. I don't know who u are author, but u are the most amazing person ever. Pls update soon and great job with the whole story. 10/10
thebestjoe12 chapter 6 . 3/13
I'm only on chp 4, but this is amazing so far. Good job
monkey chapter 33 . 3/12
Omg! Welcome back! omg, wth?
MarCor3 chapter 32 . 2/21
Damn, this is good!
All these twists and turns, unforeseen revelations in these characters...just what a fix story needs sometimes!
*good read*
MarCor3 chapter 1 . 2/20
Hmm, interesting...I'll bite! *good intro*
Bhge chapter 31 . 2/8
This is a really great fic! The characters fit perfectly, the romance is actually quite enjoyable (and I don't usually enjoy romance too much), and the plot is impressively complex! Really looking forward to the next update.
Mickey chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
Bae! You came back! I'm so happy. & I'm Hella late reading these chapters but that's beside the point. Irrelevant. I'm just glad to see the intensity getting so... intense. And literally waiting for Marcy to have a Red Queen moment with this bit- I MEAN witch...
Hmmmmmmmmmm... OFF WITH HER HEAD!
idkdontask chapter 31 . 6/12/2016
Oh my glob, that ending has me on the edge of my seat! Thanks for the update :)
Captain Knight chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Just found your story. It became super awesome when you added PB. I'm gonna cry.