Reviews for I Need a Drink
Blackcurse11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Holy Shit! I need to read the next chapter.
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
its my first time reading one of your stories and all I can say is, great chapter! I really liked it and hope you update soon!
Velial13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Yay! Naru/Kushi is my favorite! Pretty interesting beginning, let's see where it goes, good luck!
RandomParadox chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh god
Grumpywinter chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Looking forward to chapter 2, are you up to having a beta or someone to talk ideas with? would love to be one of them lol.
Acceptance For All chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Post more soon please
Heart of Virgo chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I'm curious enough to follow your story. You have my attention, let's see if you can keep it.
Shattering chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So, will there be more or is the fic discontinued?
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Well, this is definitely an interesting start to it. The amount of spaces at the beginning of both their point of views felt a bit unnecessary, but beyond that I didn't find many problems. Though I do wonder as to how you're going to explain them meeting. So far, it seems that they are in entirely different timelines. It doesn't feel like an AU story yet either, especially since Naruto mentions Sasuke, and Kushina mentions Mikoto.

Hm... Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see. Update again soon!
FateBurn chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Interesting start.
magus224 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I want to see more of this story please. I like where its going
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This could be a fun fic
jlink chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
good start hope you can update the next chapter soon
The Harsh Critic chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hey, this is some professional writing. It makes your story really good and interesting. This is one of the few that have an introduction chapter that shows that the story will be really good. Unlike all the other trash of fan fiction out there, you deserve a 5 out of 5
The Scrap chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I can dig this story.
I see ripe potential buried under some spelling errors and grammar issues.
Have a proof-reader or Beta do a look over and this baby shall shine.
I shall follow this and await further installments.
Onwards!