Reviews for Mischief Managed
UnitedDestiny chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
XD Nice one!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great idea Beast Boy, prank the two people in the world who have no mercy when it comes to revenge, and you do it *after* you tell them where you're going. Genius, just genius. Love the frienship start though.

Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
A very interesting beginning; keep it up!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ah yes, revenge. A beautiful way to start a long friendship. I feel no sympathy for people. I have no empathy. My parents were crying at the end end of Brave while I sat there, unimpressed. So, I don't know where I get my hardcore-ness. Oh well.

Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Lol totaly loved it
Yoloswag420 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Was too lazy to get on my account from mobile again, but good job, motherfucker! :] mental debate has ceased and I'm obligated to now platonically ship raven and robin
bluedog197 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
well look at you expanding your horizans good story by the way
SladeRavenFan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
One word: amazing. Really, it was. Very, very refreshing and so original, which is what made it so entertaining. And everybody loves a Robin and Raven friendship fic without a Starfire romance or angst. This was very well written and thought out. There was some sort of plan to it, plus the characters were in character, definitely.

And it was funny. You could just imagine Beast Boy doing exactly that and being punished. Of course though, Raven and Robin would never dislike eachother from the beginning, but props to that original and rather interesting take on their relationship.

Just some tips - Write a summary for the story. It'd be nicer to read that then just commentary (no offence). Something short and simple is best, like, "Beast Boy gets what he deserves(, thanks to Raven and Robin."

And I noticed the rating is K, but twice you mentioned p*ssed. Might want to up the rating to T or change the word to annoyed, otherwise someone could report it, or some little kid will go ask his mum what it means.

Great story. You'll get an alert for it being added to my community.