Reviews for Darkened Path
Midlife-Fan chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I really like this story! Jace is wrong, however; it's absolutely Magnus' fault Alec left if this follows the book and he told Alec he never wanted to see him again. The more fanfic I read, the less I like Magnus.
Emma chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Hey I love this its ace and different, yey Malec have twins and they are actually their children!
Hmmm a sequel...A happy ending, cliché but that's one. I would love to see the pair grow up and its about time the clave accepted something new. See the pair grow up would be amazing plus they will both be very talented and different then any other. One immortal and the other mortal, different but cool. Hopefully if you decided to add more you can invent a potion where They all perhaps become mortal or immortal although I actually prefer they all become mortal so nether have to live forever, its too much of a burden in my thoughts.
TwiTragic13 chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
Loving this so much!
raneko.Otaku chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
oh, that was lovely. I'm just gonna comment on the whole thing instead of the individual chapters.
First, chapter 3. "Jace weathered the storm in what seemed like solid grace." that line! liked how you worded it!
Next, I absolutely love the explanation about Magnus's father! It explains so much! (I hope Miss Cassandra Clare uses that.) Since Lucifer's technically an angel, it would explain why the witchlight glowed for Maggie in the book! AH, it all makes sense!...plus i had always hoped his father would be the top dog...more drama that way.
Third, I like how you went about the whole pregnancy thing in general. Coz if the process for writing that whole thing had failed...it would not have been pretty.
Fourth, I feel hesitant towards the whole immortal issue. I am not a fan of powerful people giving up what they have for love...It's incredibly sweet and romantic and all, but it's just not my cup of tea. For Maggie (and Tess) to not be immortal is...is like the great Magnus Bane not having his powers...for me anyway...I don't know. Maybe I'm just shallow like that. But I think that even though people would willingly change themselves for love, I've always found it more real (and pure) if couples stayed the way they are BECAUSE of love and overcome obstacles that way. Accepting someone for who he/she is and not wanting to change that...my definition of love right there...but anyways, i'm getting carried away. If you must play that card, go ahead. I will still keep reading this series coz it's just THAT GOOD!
Fifth, cute babies! and Molly just grew on me! couldn't help but love her!

As for the actual writing, there were a couple of spelling errors and missing words here and there (that I wouldn't mind correcting, just me a holler!), but all in all, it was great. Loved the plot and i think u captured their characters fair enough. It's kinda strange not having Clary (and Simon) around especially when Jace is here...she's always everywhere that i kinda expected her to show up, but no worries. nice job!

I look forward to reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
I love it.
Princess Caraboo chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
As much as I like HP I hate the reference to it. Probably cause I never liked Ginny as a character.
Fanficlover122 chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
It should be called a new beginning :) hope u like it!
samelove chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Darkened Path 2

name it after the plot,, conflict, whatever its gonna b about
BooksBeforeLife chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
You could just call it something like I Tend To Lie or Keeping Secrets. Those probably aren't very good but I though I'd try.
phoenixfire44 chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Maybe "Through the Shadow"? I dunno, I kinda thought of the prayer "...Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil..." (That might be wrong, as I only know it through TV and movies, sorry).
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
A very cliche idea for a title, but how about 'Hiding In Plain Sight'. It's not very original, but I hope it at least helped a bit.
Michelletwilightfan09 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
i dont know i usually name my stories after songs but i have an idea where they are going so whatever song i am using usually tends to go along with everything that happens in my story. because i have no idea exactly what is going on in the sequel cant really say. but i will give you ideas from what i read on the first story:

What We Deserve
All Faith No Trust
A Midwinter Nightmare
campiongirl16 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Maybe "Darker than Black"
AsraStar chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
what is the sequel about? if you know what it's about than you'll know the title.

can't wait to read it.
Aeryn Herondale chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
xD Does Magnus have two twin siblings named Yukio and Rin? Sorry, just had to throw in the Blue Exorcist reference...and I'm permanently calling Max 'Rin' now. xD

Anyway...awesome story! There aren't many fanfictions out there that actually have a story AFTER the MPREG. I like that kind of a story. . Besides, this one is actually written well...and it has a ton of chapters to it...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

So if I don't die from feels overdose, I will definitely finish it. ;D The twins be adorbs by the way...3 Thanks for uploading this! It's made my summer a little less devoid of good FanFiction. :D