Reviews for Shattered Crystals
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
The purring part got me. Oh "maybe" indeed
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2017
Awww aw aw awwwwwwwwww *sobs* they're do adorable
Alana-kittychan chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
Aw so cute this chapter
Oly Chic chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Read this awhile ago on a mobile app that didn't allow comments. I like it and wanted to make sure I did leave one when I could. Besides the flow and alternating mood dynamics, I also like your usage of lesser-known cannon character over OCs. Looking forward to how Sideburn comes out when stuff gets real. Also looking forward to that moment when Blue speaks ;)

BTW, keeping an eye on the revamp "Choices" on AO3...
RazormusPrime chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
Oh my god why did I take so long to get around to reading this chapter this is so beautiful I am in tears JAZZ HAS KNOWN BLUESTREAK FOR LESS THAN A DAY AND THE DWEEB HAS GOTTEN THE LITTLE CUTIE TO SMILE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE FALL OF PRAXIS *gross sobbing*

Jazz and Prowl being absolute cuties and teasing one another will be the death of me thank you for that wonderful chapter keep up the great work _
Dark Reika chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I'm glad that Prowl can finally truly relax now that he knows that Jazz accepts this situation and that Bluestreak warms up to the saboteur. :3
Great chapter!
siriuslyfeisty chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Aww, love the interaction. Thanks for posting!
CNightJoy chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
Thank you for posting. I really like this fic. Something about an over practice Smokescreen is great. Can't wait for the Jazz and Smokescreen talk. Good luck with your studies.m
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
I love this story- and after rereading most of it today to catch up on it, I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Jazz, Prowl and Blue can make things work, and I hope Barricade gets stopped!
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
(oops, I think I accidentally posted my review without signing in xD sorry 'bout that- I'll just write another quickly)
Poor little Blue, I hope he can recover eventually- though I'm glad he has Jazz and Prowl to look after him.
Thanks for the update I love this story and can't wait to see more
Hikarigirl18 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I can't wait for Prowl Jazz and Blue to grow into a little family
CNightJoy chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Thanks for the update. I hope Bluestreak starts recovering, though I think it will be a long and slow process. Will Barricade find out where he is?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
This is such a good story. Can't wait for more Barricade
Techbilt chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
great chapter, I can't wait to see if Bluestreak will get used to Jazz at the rate that Jazz would like him to.
Spectral-Aspen chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Yay, happy-ish ending!
I hope Bluestreak likes Jazz, it's suck if he didn't all things considered.
Lovely chapter :) Good luck on your business trip.