Reviews for Shattered Crystals
RazormusPrime chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
AHHHHHHHH PROWL BLUESTREAK YOU LITTLE CUTIES! AHHHHHHHHH JAZZ COME BACK YOU COME BACK.

Oh my god, Sideburn, Sideswipe, you nerds. Sideburn, you still into shiney red sports cars? XD Ahhhhh I waited too long to read this chapter and the previous chapter, I was kind of waiting for a little before I realized another chapter came out and I just caught up.

Ugh your fic is so great it gives me feels while I come up with my own Prowl/Jazz fic that's still in the making _ keep up the great work! Can't wait for more! _
kkcliffy chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Bluestreak is really attached to Prowl! Sideburn seems like he will be an entertaining addition to Tactical. I'm looking forward to seeing how Prowl reacts to his new aide.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Aww, little Blue is just so adorable, the poor thing! I'm glad he connected so well with Prowl, even though things are certainly going to be tough for both of them.

It'll be interesting to see how Prowl and Sideburn get along, at first glance they don't seem to be all that compatible.
Hikarigirl18 chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
I'm so excited for Prowl and Blue. I know Jazz will love little Blue.
Spectral-Aspen chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Poor, Prowl, now he's got an emotional youngling :)
In the cartoon Robots in Disguise Sideburn was Prowl's younger brother, and X-Brawn was the oldest of the three.
I can't wait to see how Sideswipe shows Sideburn around!
EmperialGem21 chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
Makes me wonder what type of research he is doing and who Barricades roommate is. I love how you write ricochet, just love him. I cannot wait to see how things will go with Blue and Prowl. By far, imo, one of your best chapters. Keep it up I am always looking forward to more.
kkcliffy chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Prowl is finally coming around and despite his misgivings will be a good guardian for Bluestreak. I am kinda worried for Jazz's mechs. It doesn't sound like their lives are very good at the moment, but they're doing important work. I hope Jazz is able to pull off his mission and make it back quickly in one piece. Prowl will need him to help out with the emotional stuff so he can be good for Blue.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I was so glad to see an update. A very good chapter
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
I really like the scene with Ric and Jazz, though I wish Jazz could return sooner rather than later for Prowl's sake. It's going to be interesting to see his reaction on coming home and discovering that Prowl's adopted Bluestreak ( because I refuse to consider the possibility of Bluestreak rejecting Prowl as well). On the other hand this could and probably will turn into a horrible weapon for Barricade to use against Prowl.

Good chapter, as always.
Jaki822 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
i really like Ratchet in your story, he is a tough mech with a soft spark
SilenceoftheLlamas chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Loving the Jazz and Ricochet bonding time at the beginning!
I'm honestly so curious as to what's going to happen next I'm starting to nibble at my nails, oh heckie. Keep up the fantastic work!
Hikarigirl18 chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for updating. Great chapter.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
Continues to be one awesome story! The section with Prowl and Prime having a spark to spark is esp touching. Can't wait to see Prowl in the medbay w Blue, nor Jazz's reaction when he gets back.

Of course the bit with Jazz and his brother talking about a new friend was spot on. Why does Jazz like this new bot, and then Ric tells him why and how to fight for him )
RazormusPrime chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
WAAAAAAAAH MY FEELS POOR BABY BLUESTREAK, JAZZ WHERE DID YOU GO? COME BACK SO YOU AND PROWL ADOPT BLUESTREAK. YAY SMOKESCREEM WAS ABLE TO TALK TO PROWL. INFERNO, RED ALERT, YOU NERDS. YAY RUNG CAMEO !

*clears throat* okay I got that out of my system :3 Great chapter XD normally I would have read it when it came out but for some reason I decided to wait XD yeah, awesome chapter! Hope you update soon! _
Grifen345 chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
I'm very happy that this wasn't dropped :) Lovely chapter, I can't wait to see more.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »