Reviews for Boundaries
BenRG chapter 4 . 3/8
Anderson is handling Radkov correctly in just ignoring him. Either he'll give up because his needling isn't working or he'll get progressively more aggressive in an attempt to get a reaction (or an excuse to kill Anderson - Bigots tend to think in those terms) and end up getting shot or worse for being the one to draw first.
BenRG chapter 3 . 3/8
I think that, pass or fail, Dredd considers all his Rookies a continuing responsibility of his.
ClassySpanks chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
I was so happy to read this story. I've tried some others that centered around Dredd and Anderson but soon devolved into very OOC. Though I felt a little lost at some parts of action, I always liked how Anderson and Dredd are characterized. I am excited about the sequel
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
This story was incredible! Certainly one of the best fanfictionumber I have ever read. The characters are consistent and we'll developed and the plot was exciting. I am definitely going to check out your other stories. Great job!
LaMoira chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
This story was amazing! I really enjoyed the OC characters and the dinamics between Anderson and Dredd!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! You're writing style is so approachable, it's a joy to read. I loved the storyline too.
Synera chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
I Love, your world! The depth, the characters . . . The gitsakog(sp?) I nearly cried when Devon was lost, and I laughed of your depiction of the child who watched the law master when Radkov and Anderson first enter town.

Great job.

Syn
ThePsiFiles chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
(I have made a commitment to review all the Dredd stories, and also to give 365 reviews in 2015 - so here is a Dredd review and review 9 of 365!)

Really cool action in this chapter - I just love the descriptions of the mutants and their psychic power use. Wynne is a great character, and it's really good that she gets some time to shine in here. All in all, just a very enjoyable chapter and a good advancement of the story . . . and treachery from Taharka! Well, what did we expect?
ThePsiFiles chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
(I have made a promise to review all the Dredd stories, and also a new year's resolution to give 365 reviews in 2015; so here is review 8 of 365.)

As always, your writing is excellent and the story is very good - I like the gradual reveal of the history of the characters, and the development of them (particularly Radkov). This is a really nice read, and a very good story - albeit different from most Dredd fics. It is the setting which does that, I think - you draw the Cursed Earth so very well that we are drawn into it. And it is almost as if the city doesn't exist - one forgets there is civilization the Judges come from and represent, which is an excellent touch.
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
oh no no no no no no no RADKOV/Cass no no no no
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
fuerte yy valiente ...asi fue el Cid
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Limplict chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Wow. I feel like I've just finished a very long emotionally draining roller coaster ride! I don't have much to say, other than the fact that your story is absolutely amazing. All the characterisations were spot on, I loved all the new characters you created, and the plot was phenomenally detailed and interesting. Great work! Moving onto the sequel now :)
Limplict chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Sorry I haven't been reviewing as consistently! Your story is just getting so captivating that I forget to press the review button :P anyway, I'm loving the whole Tek team - Radkov, despite his bitchiness towards Anderson. Also liking how you're fleshing out Anderson and Dredd's alliance/friendship and not venturing into the romance territory!