Reviews for Scotty's POV
impvme chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I enjoyed this very much! It brought to mind how much I miss the original crew. Thanks good job.
swneverlander chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I'm just gonna say wow-awesome, then go cry myself to sleep. A
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
great insight from Scottys point of view, i liked it very much
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ack! To many people are making me cry tonight! But these stories are the good ones...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I cried. Marvelous. I'm still crying. I hope you get as many reviews and favorites as you deserve for showing a fraction of the hearts of these characters. - SS
Almedha chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful. The ending was especially. Thank you for writing this.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Just saw the movie today. When I read this, I had to go show it to my parents who I saw the movie with. We all agree that this is a terrific story. Thank you for posting it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is one of the best fan fix I have ever read.
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
After watching the movie, I really wanted to see some Scotty-centric fics (I love this character and I love the fact that they finally did him justice by not making him into a purely comic relief character like they did last time), and I'm disappointed that there are very few stories about him. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved it!
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very touching - great job!
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very well-written, thank you. A good eulogy, of sorts. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is tragically, beautifully, wonderfully written :) Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed reading it.
Silva1234 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was bloody amazing! I just finished watching the movie and wanted to read a good fic. This was perfect!