Reviews for Silver Wings
Loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
GOD DAMN I LOVE THEIS FIC
gluegirl56 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Thank you for sharing this great story ;) This should have been done in the show - I would have loved to see it!
head.chantal chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Brilliant!
head.chantal chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
“Guess we’ll find out” oh boy you’re in for a shock.
Love Lorne's reaction when Jack tells him John can manage McKay.
head.chantal chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Love Lorne’s policing of the pub and his nickname for John. I better he’ll feel embarrassed when he finds out who John is.
Love the bit about his dad priceless.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Love your opening you got John’s character down perfectly. The way he picked his new pilots like he was at the bakery section in a supermarket was brilliant. Lorne’s reaction at the news is hilarious considering the ‘hotshot visitor’ and ‘victim’ is his future CO. John’s challenge is great and so typical of him. Not Suicidal just got a serious hero complex. “definitely good, certifiably insane but good” couldn’t put it better myself.
Var Devonshire chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Trouble magnet. Ya think? LOL You did a fantastic job on this story. It would have made a great flashback sequence in the show it felt so right.
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Loved how both Sheppard and Lorne fight each other with "alien" weapons. I thought you caught Jack quite nicely and his description of Sheppard felt right.
Var Devonshire chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
"spikey hair that resembled a startled Tribble". LOL Great description of Sheppard's hair style.
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
"this guy was definitely good; certifiably insane, but good". Loved that line. You have a real feel for both characters and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
Zimm chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
LOVED it :) Though wished it would have been much longer.
janelouise chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story!
I love it when a story shows what a hero John is; how exceptionally well trained and experienced he is! I am looking forward to reading the rest of this series you've started! -jane
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
"...this guy was definitely good-certifiably insane, but still good."

Yep!
Shorty the Great chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Well done. You got both of their characters down right. I enjoyed the read.