Reviews for Ache
akina chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
actually amazing, love your writing style so much 3
ally chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
for some reason, I've had lines of this fic stuck in my head all day. that's how beautifully it's written; that even on a day when I'm dead sick I somehow find myself remembering and coming back to this fic. I love the way the run-on sentences make you feel, like you can fully understand Levi's pain, because that's how thoughts are expressed: in run-on sentences. people don't put periods in their thoughts, they run on and on until they're preoccupied with something else, and I love the way you wrote it like that. also the line "bones cannot warm the blood of them men they leave behind" will always stick with me, because it is such a beautiful line that holds so much meaning. very very good fic, I will never forget this one.
katarinaA123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I was almost moving on from the tragic that is rivetra.. But damn it, i slipped right into it again reading this
Whyy...
Written beautifully...love it..
satomika chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Awww

Huhuhu

Sad
Carlmike94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This ship is simultaneously the best ship (my opinion) and the worst ship (because the feels!)
Violent.V chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Tragic ship indeed. But it only made my love of it stronger. Oh the Rivetra feels. Here we go again.
starlitoceans chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This hurts so much but it's so beautiful. It made me cry, and I love it.
unknown-Owl chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
The feels… the FEELS! I'm not gonna lie, but I cried! It was such a good story you wrote, and I agree with there not being enough SnK on here! Anyway, keep writing! Your good at it!
BANGster-Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Wow. I'm really amazed! That was an awesome FF! Although it was this short, it contained so much feeling! I also have to curse the rain... It made me really sad and remembered me of the saddest SNK episode so far. Your choice of words is very inspiring and I hope I can overcome my very own writer's block :D I saw the video of Artoriious and couldn't resist to read the story that was mentioned below. And I didn't regret that. Thank you for creating such a great text.

PS: May I quote your story on my tumblr-account?
amelia-e chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
fucking hell man you made me cry. nice job,
whovianfangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Rivetra is like the Titanic of the SnK ships. Started out beautifully and ended tragically, don't cha think?
cuttingwind chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That ws amazing. I loved it!
shows how much angst ive gotten used to being in this fandom i guess
it made me think how i found happiness in that cruel world, but isayama is cruel...
Anyways, I love ur style of writing, u showed Levi's personality really well, not many ppl can do that so well
Reader-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh my God...I literally cannot not feel. I'm screaming internally about this.
AnonYmouS chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is truly beautiful.. TT
AnonYmouS chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
...the feels on the bus go round and round... TT

Amazing fic