Reviews for If I believe in one thing, Clara
katierosefun chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh...Rose and 10 feels. Oh, boy.

Beautifully done!
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I loved it and it really captured the Doctor so well. Well done!
SquirrelWho chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awwww! Okay, I'm going to read your sequel you're working on because...awww! That was awesome! :)
TheWolfAndTheRose99-2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
asddfghjkl words cannot explain the drose feels i am getting from this. like idk whether to hug you or punch you in the face.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
There is so much beauty here. I am a sucker for 11/Rose angst. I love, even more, well written expressions of the Doctor's lost love.

"She was fire. She was truth. She was warmth set ablaze with love and wonder and beautiful longing and intense empathy. She could topple worlds and raise empires with a look. She was quick to welcome you in, but also quick to let you go if you crossed her."

and

"I told you! She was fire and truth and empathy. I met her when I was stone and ice."

You did good, scream to the stars. It gave me goosebumps; which is testimony to how well written it is.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I was in no mood to cry. I did not want to sit and cry. Yet, here I sit crying at the beauty that is Doctor/Rose. Now, if only this can tide me over until November.
FluffyHanyoEars chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OH MY GOSH SO BEAUTIFUL. Made me tear up :s
seablue4u chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was beautiful. I'd love to see a sequel where they go and find Rose maybe? Just a thought.
Emilie Brown chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
What the frak. This is just so amazing.

I love it, I was really enjoying myself, but then came the last line and all of a sudden I started tearing up. Oh emotions why must you haunt me.

This is a truly amazing piece of work. If you ever want a cover for it let me know and I'll make one. You can see my work on deviantART, the link is on my profile.

This story is going to my favorites! XD
Bcldiva95 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice. Well written. Thank you. :)