Reviews for Classic Devil May Cry vs Reboot 'DmC'
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 4 . 6/13
Enjoyed this story a lot. The reboot wannabes got what they deserved. The original characters are the best. And Kat's really got nothing on Trish. Loved the Mundus sequence. Really funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
I have read all of this and in my option Kat is more like Lady instead of Trish beside that Kat is the only good thing about DmC everything else is just trash
Just some dude chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Naruto vs mundus is a mismatch due to Naruto being much weaker then even Nero and Mundus creating a freaking unverse. Superman is strong but that all he got on Mundus plus Mundus also use magic a lot of magic
Gordon Ramsey chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I love it. Anyone who likes the crappy reboot took a shit in a blender and blended it
The Writer chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
To be honest with you, I wrote this a long time ago. I don't actually care about the reboot anymore. I don't like the attitude its staff brought into the game itself, but it's old news.
Drakus'kai chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Greater... another hater of "Dante"... seriously can't you heartless pricks give the poor Kid a break?
wait... don't answer that...
ga harak al'sakes al Santre kar brakha!
The Writer chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
...actually never mind. There's something about you. I may have judged you too harshly, and I'll apologise for that. You weren't always this hostile, so maybe it's because of something from a while back we said. I will say you come off too hostile all the time, but you didn't seem to intend it to start with. You disagree, but that wasn't the cause of the hostility right off. You were hostile because Not a Fanboy insulted you and you thought it was me. On the plus side Not a Fanboy only gets aggressive now when there's a reason. He says he'll try to replicate my approach to it and seperate into quotes and everything but no hostility.

It also tracks that you just recently thought Deadliest was me. It's true that message was partly written by me, because I saw it coming in and edited it, something he gave me permission to do, though he still got annoyed at me for removing the swearing and adding more specific wording. The message was still Gus except that instead of just saying write properly it said structure sentences properly and things like that. Didn't someone once say Ashbringer and I were the same person too? Anyway, no those two, or three, definitely aren't me.

Of course it's odd that you'd mistake Not a Fanboy's message for one from me when it had a paragraph dedicated to berating me. It's understandable when you saw a lot of my method of structuring sentences in Deadliest's message you thought I was him, and to be honest I did used to think Deadliest might be Not a Fanboy, but they both say they're not.

Anyway, you're not really doing anything by messaging here, so most people who read your messages tell me that I should delete your messages, and I'd basically decided to do that, but then I checked some old reviews and recognised you among them. Since you were explosive but reasonable back then I'll allow a chance to just forget about this and you can leave messages on other things that aren't hostile, or just not message at all which may be a healthy thing too. Then you can forget about this just as I plan to.
The Writer chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
You're finally back. I was wondering if you'd finally find something else to do or at least not be willing to show your ridiculously infantilespelling and grammar here after you lied about what you were saying about Namek. You know, you spent months bitching and incessantly coming back and saying that Namek was bigger than Earth then denied having ever said it in the first place? Ah that was funny. Last guy I met who reminded me of you was flinging his shit at the people on the other side of the railing. Scratch that; his aim was way better than your spelling and he at least learned as he went.

Anyway, we're back to here. You aren't actually a Naruto fan trying to make DBZ fans look bad, are you? Someone suggested you might be. It makes sense; making such ridiculous arguments that are just repetitive and getting caught on a lie among other things. It's not like you'd serve any other purpose other than if you're some guy trying to make DBZ fans look bad. And you'd hardly be the first person to pose as a DBZ fan to try to make the whole fanbase look like... well you.

Anyway,

"Game feats are not Canon.. Stop making things up."

Maybe if you played through the game or watched the scene on YouTube (watch it on a big screen and in very slow motion so you don't hurt whatever passes for your brain) you'll see the truth, that those feats happened in a cutscene. That's something else, not only have I explained it to you repeatedly, but you have had more than enough time to see it for yourself. I heard someone made GIF's of the feats for crying out loud.

As I've already explained so many times, the feats happened in cutscene. You can say that it's gameplay as many times as you want, but to call what you're doing sad, pathetic and useless would be like calling Mount Everest a molehill. Play the game through and learn for yourself that the feats ARE NOT GAMEPLAY. Honestly, I have a sneaking suspicion you're either a DBZ anti-fan trying to make Dragon Ball fans look bad (which won't work; Dragon Ball is awesome and people like you need to stop dragging it down and/or bashing the true fans, depending on what you are), or you're perhaps using this as revenge for the fact I haven't responded to reviews in a little while. If that's it I'm about to respond to some other stuff too, in fact I'm only bothering with this review because I was about to respond to some other people's reviews; it's not like you're saying anything new or worthwhile.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Game feats are not Canon.. Stop making things up.
deadliest chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
okay sure... comic's are non canon... not that ive ever heard of comic's been non canon but whatever you say
The Writer chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
" the comic retconned the game. The games are all very well and cool to play around with but them and manga and anime always take a backseat to American ncomic."

First of all the game is the primary canon of the DMC series, with the manga and anime accepted as canon by the owners. The comic is none of the above.

"no dude the comics are still primary canon as far as I'm concerned. American comic always make sense and stand above Japo stuff."

If they're the primary source material, yes. Not when one of those others is the primary material.

"U cansay the game versions are faster than light but just remember nobody ever takes games serieus anywhere except kids and nerdss and comics always))))))))))games and anime and manga because more people know about them"

Actually all of them are often looked down on, but actually games are the closest to being accepted as not nerdy, followed by comics. Of course none of them are necessarily nerdy really. Lots of respected adults play video games, read comic books and watch at least some kind of anime be it Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z or something else. Granted I have met a guy who actually got aggressively condescending if people said they like anime, especially Dragon Ball Z, but then he was just plain aggressive by nature.

"of course you guys must agree that Naruto and Superman would both stomp Mundus whether he's faster than light or not, right"

I'd disagree with the Superman part for a few reasons, but having never read Naruto (you know I've never read Naruto so why bring him up?), I can't really comment on that so let's not open that door; that'll just lead to you talking about Naruto a lot.

"writer why did you change my last review if I wanted you to proofread my muthafucking message is fuckinask u too. you cut out like half of what I wanted to say and made it say a whole new thing"

THAT'S why... You gave me permission to fix up spelling errors and the like in your messages, though I admit I embellished when I replaced a few of your swear words. I didn't add or take anything, just structured it so it didn't swear all over the place and had structured paragraphs. What you said in that message was well thought out except that at first glance it looked like Hit-Girl wrote it. What throws me is you can write clearly and just don't bother. Hope you try a lot harder when you actually write anything like a story or essay.
deadliest chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
deadliest chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
by the way writer why did you change my last review if I wanted you to proofread my muthafucking message is fuckinask u too. you cut out like half of what I wanted to say and made it say a whole new thing
deadliest chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
To the writer...

You saus,

(The comics were made by a third party with no involvement or acceptance by Capcom, and the scenes in it frequently conflict with things which happen in the games and generally conflict with the series itself, so they are way down the bottom of the barrel in terms of canonicity. )

Dude comics are fucking not down the bottom of any thing. American comic.)))))))))))any Japo stuff like games and anime and manga and shit. that why I say the comic retconned the game. The games are all very well and cool to play around with but them and manga and anime always take a backseat to American ncomic.
Devil maycry is now a comic series that used to be a game. pe
ople take comics way more serious than games.
So no dude the comics are still primary canon as far as I'm concerned. American comic always make sense and stand above Japo stuff.
that why I kind of think your both wrong
in your own way
The Writer chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
"Again only the results of the battle are Canon."

So you're saying Dante winning is canon but the fight itself isn't?

"It Obvious you and Deadlist are same person."

If you knew how much he insults me privately you'd know better. I have noticed a few similarities in approach but we're not really very alike.

"Posing as a Guest to insult anyone that Critize you. How pathetic"

Funny coming from you who I've seen pose as a second guest so you could agree with yourself. And Deadliest isn't a guest; I'd wager he's saving his account review for later.