Reviews for How They Didn't Find Out
BookAddict67 chapter 10 . 1/27
This was so. It hurt. A lot. How could Arthur do that? How the Hell could he do that?! And Merlin let him. No, he lit himself on fire. He let Arthur kill him because...Arthur.

And then everyone left. Because we all knew they would. It was all his fault. And even when he realized that he couldnt do anything. Even when Merlin came back, it was too late. Too damn late. They won't be the same again. But maybe they can be something else, there is hope.

Damn it all. I hate you. Its perfect. I'm gonna go continue crying now. Thanks. Honestly, it was great.
Anonymous Miki chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
*Deep Breaths*
That was beautiful. No other words to describe it other than that.
carifoo2001 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Awesome.

The email for this chapter has been sitting in my inbox for weeks.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
HALELUYAH! That is one greeat chapter there ,atey.
Loulou2a chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
It's a good one, Arthur reeacts not too badly.
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Loved it! It was a quiet, nice reveal!
mersan123 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Excellent! Oh and thanks for not beating up on Merlin for a change. I'm sure he is happy to have a break.
Many thanks, loved the chapter.
basil and dill chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
haha, so Arthur was buck naked throughout the whole confession? well that adds to the awkwardness :P Awesome, like always :)
Mika271170 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
That was amazing,and even though it supposed to be lighter than the others,i could still read the angst and the pain behind every word!

Great reveal,as always,i can hardly wait for more more!
Iniga chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
I kind of like a quiet one!
mersan123 chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Oooh, that was an interesting one! Lots going on in there. Always amazed me how no one ever questioned things that happened around Merlin and the Dorocha survival was just one of those times. Seems Arthur final took some notice!
Many thanks. Loved it.
basil and dill chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
wow... I'm just staring in awe. This was beautiful. Your writing is always so poetic and your stories never disappoint. :)
Mika271170 chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Oh God,yes that was short,shorter than your usual long one shots,but so angsty that it hearts!

My poor Arthur is suffering from pain,betrayal, and disbelieve!Great reveal,as always brilliantly writen!

I can hardly wait for more, am SO glad that you find your muse again!
Loulou2a chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
It's not really a revelation but it's sweet.
I see that you post another chapter and although I love your fic and how you writ, I can't read this one, I read a few but it's just so sad so I stoped reading it.
carifoo2001 chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
UgHH this makes me feel FRUSHTRATED.