Reviews for The End Of The Circle
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I have a really hard time believing Sai is at all grateful to Danzou or would avenge his death. I was with you up until that point.
Frosty Abyss chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I don't think Sasuke would die that easily but I actually liked and enjoyed this story a lot more than the canon! I've found the ideal ending to "Naruto" saga!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Nice fitting end. Better than the manga's end.
siena chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
After reading your stories, I have the impression you hate Sasuke: you allways kill him in your stories. About your story, I like how it's writen, but I don't think Sasuke will be killed so easily.
Truth be told, I don't undestand why so many hate Sasuke so much: he kills only when he needs to kill and had betrayed the ones who killed his family and his chilhood.
Sasuke's haters must answer only one question: they will be loyals to the murderers of their family?
Endgames chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was certainly an interesting idea. It would make sense that at the end of everything, after Itachi was killed, Sasuke would become a bit more introspective.
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
yeah! sasuke should've been dead from the start
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Sasuke's reflections seem nonsensical. Had anything Sasuke done made the world a better place? Didn't he just get done helping save the world? Killing Deidara, Danzo, Orochimaru, and helping against Obito and Madara made the world a better place. Stopping the Edo Tensei as well. Selfish reasons or not Sasuke's done a lot to unintentionally help the world.

The ending was kind of strange too. Sai randomly betraying them for Danzo who he had betrayed before he even died. Sasuke not able to react. Sai's not albino unless he dyes his hair.
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Wow. After all Sasuke's done, who would've thought his defeat would be so anticlimactic and at the hands of Sai, of all people. Sasuke used to be my favorite character, but I got sick of his shit a long time ago. I'm glad you were able to make him sympathetic again.
Diablo Ex Machina chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Dude, you should change the category you sorted this in from Tragedy to Humor, because that's what it is! Sasuke getting killed in the most anti-climatic way possible is funny as hell! Now if only you could have killed Naruto in the same way. Oh well, as a die-hard Naruto-hater, I'll take what I can get.
redchinese chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It's a fair ending- it suites sasuke's personality on the surface and accordance to the way his 'nindo' has changed through the series.

But I can't help but feel dissapointed- actually looking at a lot of the other reviews- I'm not alone it that- lol- but the dissapointment is a bit different to each person.

Really I think my problem would be sasuke's lack of energy- the whole oneshot lacks a certain passion and vicious craze Sasuke always ran around with it the past- sure it was for power, killing itachi, then vengance, then redepmtion.

But redemption just comes off very weary and lack luster- it's a fair reflection of his behaviour in canon too haha- probably why I'm always unsatisfied with the manga. I can't like him when he's gun-ho craycray because it's always for the wrong reasons, I can't like him when he's not gun-ho craycray- because he sounds resigned and souless. Like a walking zombie- heck even shino of all people have more character then that- there's more then just guiding principle that makes a character 3-dimensional. which makes it fairly sad really.

I don't think I'll ever like sasuke as a character- but there are some ways of dieing that don't wish upon anyone. Death in spirit is a lot ways more depressing then death in body. And sasuke's only seems to come alive again as he dies.

that's preety sad Imho- not in the tragic forlorne way either. Sad in the way, like when you accidentally crush a snail while biking after it rains.
Greenerseyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
it's a good fanfic, but I find myself disappointed how it ends.

You ended the circle of hatred by finishing off the genocide that started it. I mean the original manga could always have been argued to support genocide ever since the Land of Waves arc, but think of the message that would send if the manga ended on that note. Genocide can be justified? try it's okay as long as you win.

I hope Kishimoto ends the manga a different way, even though this one was very emotional. I honestly believe the real life example of ending the Hatfields and the McCoys Feud (mini circle of Hatred if you will) is a better example of how to stop a circle of violence/vengeance, if for no other reason it stopped before genocide. The two families now live in peace and intermingle, so I guess what I'm trying to say is a bunch of Hillbillies from Kentucky and West Virginia are better than Kishimoto and the Naruto overall.

(let's see how much hate this gets me)
korrd chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Sasuke in my opinion has no clear emotional depth. Unlike Naruto, who has a clear goal, Sasuke's goals are ever changing in a very convoluted fashion. At first its clear what he wants, kill his brother, and it works for the story. But the moment that is achieved his character starts to flounder around for a purpose. And unfortunately Kishi didn't seem able to give him his own purpose so he basically said well if its good enough for Naruto its good enough for Sasuke too. But this also doesn't make sense as Sasuke is a criminal and a traitor. He might receive a pardon but he'd never be put in the running for Hokage.

To me, Sasuke has no motivation for himself after Itachi dies which makes him seem more like a sociopath miming those around him than actually feeling anything himself.
Arvarno chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is good, though IMO it ended too quickly. Sasuke should have had a proper court martial.

The way it ends is much too positive for Sasuke IMO. I would have liked to see a scene with a trial, with Sasuke's crimes being enumerated. In fact he can be said to hold a good bit of the blame for the whole final battle, as he did contribute a bit of the 8 tails.

He has enough crimes to his name to be executed, and it's be interesting to see people's reactions to that.
AoMythology chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is more in line with what Sasuke actually deserves than canon, but you chose the wrong "crime" to punish him for.

It's like punishing someone for killing Darth Vader. Not even Sai would hold it against Sasuke.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
It's dark...and awesome. That is how Naruto should end.