Reviews for To Save An Angel
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 8/7
So, Michael is not in? I hope he will not come bargin' in Dean's life again
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 8/7
Noooo! But maybe, with Cas' admission from earlier, now Alastair could be send directly to jail?
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 8/7
Oh, my. Poor Cas. Please tell me that Dean will find him before Alastair does?
dandan143 chapter 14 . 7/30
pleeeeaassee update soooonn i wanna knowhow yhe trial goes
THACA221B chapter 14 . 5/15
Ok, normally, I don't do SPN AUs because I like Super-Powered-Baby-Angel!Cas, but this Cas is SO adorable. Thank you for writing this. It is beautiful. I would love to see a mention of Amara if you've girten that far. Or maybe Luci! I would LOVE to to see how you would incorporate Luci. After all, I Love Luci! (Psst! Get it?) Any injury due to my horrible pubs is at your own discretion and I may not be sued or brought to any form of court. Thank you.

Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Poor Cas; everyone is loved by somebody. They just haven't met them yet.
Slycat888 chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
MY FAVORITE AUTHOR LIVES! I totally thought that you had abandoned this story and I was sooo sad and scared that you're no longer alive... I totally leapt off my chair when I saw the update. Loved the fluffy Destiel moment in the ending. I just wanna hug Cass sooo hard. I was wondering if you could help me to find a link which shows SPN season 10 episodes? Everytime I click I just find "Video take out, Sorry". I'm officially addicted to your fic. UPDAAATE SOOOON PLEEEAASEE, DON'T ABANDON FOREVER! **puppy eyes**
destiel.sabriel21 chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
The pain! You broke my heart with Castiel's story!
But Dean, OMG, he is such a good boyfriend!

Please write more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Write write write, would you little assbutt? This fic is just too good, I love it *-* 3
Kather-Swine chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Nooooo please don't stop now continue ahhhh!
King-of-Horror chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Ugh! Im so emotionally invested in this story now! I love seeing Dean be all gentle with Cas like this :') Keep going! The whole thing has been great!
tella chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
poor Cas . i really hate Alastair . i want to kill him . he deserves dead , a slow and painful dead . i hope theyll trow him in jail .
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 13 . 12/6/2013