Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
thebadpanda chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
LOL! I loved how you made it seem like Goku and Goten when it was really Bardock and Goku. Now that I think of it, Goten is even MORE similar to Goku in that aspect. They both never met their dads... Hard to beleive I didnt notice that... Well at least Goten met his dad.
Chary5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Woah, completely thought this was Goku watching Goten!

I never would have guessed it was Bardock and Goku!

Good Job!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You did a good job tricking me into thinking that it was Goku and Goten at first. I kept believing that until I read the last line. Really, we don't have enough of Bardock and Goku stories out there and you've done a wonderful job writing this.
saiyandudette chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This is good! I like you're work!;D
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Yes, I really thought it would be Goku watching Goten - you did an excellent job there. When I re-read it, it all made sense, it was totally Badrock-Kakarott, but at the same time it could as well be Goku-Goten.

I really loved this one.
greetings from lala land chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
aww... and yea, you did good. i totally thought it was goku watching goten. but it could have been bardock. i never really thought of that... until you said it of course. but cute none the less.
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
very creative
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
XD I WANT YOUR WRITING TALENTS! lol but more great work XDXDXD
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
great fic you seem to beable to capture bardock personality fairly well go oyu.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Marz chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Very definitely made me think Goku was the narrator. I like stories that catch me off guard. Doesn't happen that often. Great job! -
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very good. I liked it a lot. )
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aw...thats so sad..:( so kawaii...god ur awsome
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
it's so sad! i cried ;-; written...i really did think it was Goku talking about Goten at first...maybe Goku will meet Bardock someday in the Otherworld...but what about Goku's mom? she's never mentioned anywhere in the series...she might be the female Saiya-jin in the Bardock movie... ::shrugs shoulders:: maybe you could write a lil one-shot about her! ::grins:: cuz God knows how terrible my writing is...hehehe...keep it up! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
AH I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS GOKU AND GOTEN! but... then again, bardock and goku totally look alike too. kool, its like a dynasty! BARDOCK-GOKU-GOTEN. i feel bad for gohan now. maybe he'll be my fave character... *enters gohan in the race for my affection*